Page 75 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

I think there are 2 girls doing it but they use alot of different pictures and ads.

2. Default

Thanks Gerard? Where are they located!!

I've only been for one massage, it was body to body. From watching videos beforehand, I was expecting the girl to oil herself up and be all slippery all over me. Obviously that didn't happen, so I was wondering where should I go for someone that does use oil?

4. Default

Hi lads !

I've been to few places since my last review.

Because sharing is caring ! And don't forget that we don't all have the same experience in the same place.

I have been to Epic after my review. I had the pleasure to visit Amber. Who's gorgeous ! But I would agree with "Knotzhandling". Ava is lovely and does it very well ! Amber is gorgeous and she does a very nice HE but she runs away as soon as you climaxed leaving you like that... I know it's not the best part but most of any other girl would help you clean you up a bit. Just a detail that got my attention.

My main concern with Epic was more about the price. Remember I was telling you that for 80€ you'd have a very nice experience and no need to pay 130€. Well since then you had to pay an extra 30 for HE, fine, then an extra 20 to touch... then they advertise naked so I asked for naked then it was after all 20 more... so on top of the 80 for b2b you have to pay 30 + 20 + 20... 70€... you nearly double the price...

Anyway it seems now the naked feature is free of charge... but it was not when I went there... a lot of money to enjoy my time... I totally get that we all gotta make money. It's just better if you know before you enter what price you're about to pay.

I also went to the place on Bridge street, Luxury thing. The ladys were lovely I went twice to try different people and service. Nuru and Tantra.
    I have to confirm the info that one fella from here said. Ashling aka Ciara who was working in Epic few years back was also working there. But seem to be gone by now. It all changes very quickly.

I had the Nuru with her. Which... was a bit different than what I expected... but the last part was very enjoyable.
    I also visited Louise aka Chloe now, for a tantra one. Very nice ! Bubbly and friendly, quality massage. I wasnt sure if I was going there at first after reading other reviews here and seeing prices. But They kinda lowered their prices now and it's the same as all parlours around town. I also learned that they are not both gone from the shop. So I don't really know if actually my review will be of any use. Maybe I can mention to whoever has not been there that the place leaves me with different thoughts. It is awesome that there's a shower. So both girl and customers can have a good hygiene. But it seems that the whole place is one big room separated by thin walls. So you can hear anything next door. But to be honest when you're in with the lovely girls you don't pay so much attention to this.

I will finished again with Oasis. Which is the best and worst at the same time. Best thanks to Diane and I actually tried Sunshine too who was lovely and who got better since last time I visited her. So good experience but I will repeat in terms of booking. They are a JOKE !

I book on day before, confirm it one hour before and when I show up they don't have availability or "wait for 15 min" that probably will end up 20 to 30 min... if I book it means I want to be out at a certain time...

Any good place you'd recommend at the moment ? Any new thing new shop around ? Have you tried the incalls advertised on other websites ? I haven't... yet !

Keep sharing !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to btkyss For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (24-02-17)

Reviews

150 in epic for a naked massage is way ott.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    150 in epic for a naked massage is way ott.
    Agree I think the shops are too expensive as there are as good out there for less.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

lfccork (25-02-17)

i also agree, much better out their off this site and for half the price,

10. Default

Called epic and they said they are all naked now .I got a tantra with her naked and was not charged . Is good

Reviews

What price for that?

12. Default

All of it 130 for a hour tantra got happy ending with it and she was naked for free. i had tina very good massage and she had her chest and hands on me when she gave me happy ending.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bennydonpoppa69 For This Useful Post:

lfccork (26-02-17)