Page 89 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by knotzhandling View Post
    It's obviously making some people very butt hurt that I did not rate Tiffany too well... Now people might understand how I felt when I was defending Epic and sticking up for them when negativity was rife.
    We all have different opinions I had to wind my neck in and calm down about Epic and I hope there will be a let up for my comments about Tiffany.
    She's not for me.sorry.
    Mang kang is next hope I won't be dissapointed.

Thanks for the feedback and just shows how everyone has different views/ opinions and that's all.
    No need to take it personally. What age was Tiffany ? [roughly] as I think she may have a 2nd girl
    do any day that she is not working. Rosemary has a different girl work a Saturday or sunday for her as
    well sometimes as they cant be there all the time.

Reviews

Afaik Tiffany is the only one working there I've never met anyone else there.

Hey Lads, could anyone tell me if Linda from Ploysai is still working there ?

Blog Entries

I have no idea she was well up in the 60's and honestly I reckon she had work done or way too much make up...
    I wasn't aware that Rosemary's had a stand in.. I need to visit this girl...how does she compare to Rosemary?
    Knew her well enough from years ago when she worked at sala and she is nice enough. She would be mid fifties. She might look older but so would you if you had to put up with the kind of shit that these girls do.

Westside.

Reviews

I have no idea she was well up in the 60's and honestly I reckon she had work done or way too much make up...
    I wasn't aware that Rosemary's had a stand in.. I need to visit this girl...how does she compare to Rosemary?
    I don't know as I haven't been on a sat or sun but she told me that herself.
    Did you get a BJ or HJ off Tiffany as she is value for money and her massage
    is above average in fairness to the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Did you get a BJ or HJ off Tiffany
    Good question, has anyone actually got anything more than HJ and some light petting off any of the Thai Masseurs ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by StickmanCork View Post
    Good question, has anyone actually got anything more than HJ and some light petting off any of the Thai Masseurs ?
    Tiffany does as far as I know , Rosemary don't and the only others that I have got it from
    were Chinese girls.

I usually just go to Pink Orchid, been looking for a Thai place that does oral for awhile now. If Pee ever thought about expanding her range of services.....I'd be willing to pay top dollar!

Reviews

Does pee not do anything besides hj

anyone been to Carla massage ?