Page 245 of 245 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245
Results 2,441 to 2,448 of 2448

Thread: cork city massage parlors

1. Default

Can u send on those contact details also or where 2 find them. Tnanks

2. Default

Going to be in Cork this week, can anyone let me know parlours that are currently offering h/e?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyPickles View Post
    Going to be in Cork this week, can anyone let me know parlours that are currently offering h/e?
    There's 2 together above a shoe shop( I think I recall) at end of Patrick street beside the taxi rank .I went to one on top floor up the stairs few weeks ago and couldn't fault it ..good massage ,nice lady lot of teasing and rubbing high up by my balls when lying on my tummy and on the flip it was obvious what I was after and she duly obliged ..that massage shop starts with N ends with K ....a couple years ago I went to the massage place on second floor and similar scenario nice he and the lady stripped down to her bra and knickers so was good ....so either of those from experience you should aim for .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Klord1 For This Useful Post:

Rua (29-03-24)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyPickles View Post
    One of the best experiences you can get at the moment is Amy who has a shop on the one of the oldest streets in Cork with the military name

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Manchico View Post
    One of the best experiences you can get at the moment is Amy who has a shop on the one of the oldest streets in Cork with the military name
    Would appreciate any extra details on this man, heading to cork in the next few weeks, if u could pm would be much appreciated

7. Default

I was in Cork City center a couple of days ago and I wanted to try something different so I went to leena , a beautiful Korean girl. She was very welcoming and the massage was great . I have no complaint I just prefer the lady to have a bigger melons

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LeeNover23 For This Useful Post:

Manchico (30-03-24)

Where does she advertise?

Reviews

I assume here no Leena Korean girl in any of the shops AFAIK