Page 118 of 246 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2451

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nate203 View Post
    Cool thanks. Is it the white door next to the other thai place? Which would you say is better or are they both worth a punt?
    Yes the white door 2nd floor and she is great at massage and does the best HE but be aware she is on the oldish side
    She is a lovely woman though and her massage is as good as Rosemary..

Reviews

Great thanks. On the to do list so! I passed by mangkhang this morning there was a girl having a smoke by the door. She was really cute and and a serious figure.....Also on the to do list haha
    That would be Nikki she is also very good but all the Thai girls are good at massage but most of them
    just a basic HJ finish and that is where Tiffany does a better finish but on looks would be 3rd behind Nikki and Rosemary..

3. Default

Are you better off 2 ring up for an appointment with Tiffany or does she do walk ins?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnnnny1 View Post
    Are you better off 2 ring up for an appointment with Tiffany or does she do walk ins?
    Always ring as you be guaranteed to get appointment then , rather than knocking on her door when she has a client already..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Skinnnnny1 (11-12-17)

6. Default

Thanks for the heads up

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Skinnnnny1 For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (11-12-17)

Is it always the same lady working at Rosemary on cook st? Small one who sings? Or do others work there too?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ddmurph View Post
    Is it always the same lady working at Rosemary on cook st? Small one who sings? Or do others work there too?
    You call that singing? There is a new girl there lately but I think it is if she is very busy, I met with her once
    and Rosemary was there too but id say had another appointment in the other room..

Reviews

I havent seen tiffany massage advertising anywhere. Theres a tiny little sign on the upstairs window with the number on it. Does she just tip away with regulars or what? If it wasnt for this forum i would have never known she was there
    She has an ad on the Echo some nights and I see her ad on another website which I cannot name here..

So what is so good about Tiffany, the massage or the whole package?

12. Default

Anyone been to Fiona Massage advertised here? Whats on offer?