Page 74 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    There were 2 places in the one building on Marlboro street Chinese girl on 2ND floor moved to south mall 17 I think and place on top floor to 70 shandon street.
    Thanks. Do I call for an appointment or just show up?

Reviews

Might be better off ringing first.

3. Default

Probably a daft question, but how would I go about finding a phone number for either of those places? I haven't seen an avert here or on BP for them

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by asdfre View Post
    Probably a daft question, but how would I go about finding a phone number for either of those places? I haven't seen an avert here or on BP for them
    Did you try the Echo ?or Loc***o

5. Default

Well lads. Are there any black girls doing massage in town that are worth a visit. Can never get joy so anyone else ? And also what Thai places can ye say where the girl actually seems interested in what she is doing. Girls that are fun to be in the room with for an hour. Flirtatious and provide the usual services. Any girls names and locations to look out for ? My usual is pee , nice girl, but mad.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy03 View Post
    Well lads. Are there any black girls doing massage in town that are worth a visit. Can never get joy so anyone else ? And also what Thai places can ye say where the girl actually seems interested in what she is doing. Girls that are fun to be in the room with for an hour. Flirtatious and provide the usual services. Any girls names and locations to look out for ? My usual is pee , nice girl, but mad.
    There black girls in mallow doing massage yes joy is very hard to meet the reson y she only do 2 or 3 people a day and she has lot of regular she give a great massage

7. Default

Should have guessed if there was a mention of joy you would be on promoting. Like I said no point cos she is too hard to contact.

8. Default

What's d story with the black ladies in mallow? Would you recommend them?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jer10 For This Useful Post:

Gerard123 (17-02-17)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jer10 View Post
    What's d story with the black ladies in mallow? Would you recommend them?
    Yes I would recommend them I have meet a girl call Mary very nice girl

11. Default

I have been in mallow twice. First time was very poor . Location fine but everything else was very poor she wanted extra for everything even though ads would make u positive it was all included. The second time I went cos it was a different ad and a different number with different pictures. It was the same woman. I should have left but went for 30 minute massage . (Was out the door in 15) . Not worth trying in my opinion.