Page 2 of 245 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

1. Default

Beware I phone the Washington to day for a massage to make app for massage and I got no answer so I ph again a few mins later still no answer later that day I got a text from them with all the services they do lucky I had the phone with me as I would have been in big trouble

What detail did they provide in the text? Anything that is worth a visit? Always keep my punter phone off unless I can use it discreetly.

3. Default

U should give them a phone yourself then u will know

4. Default

has anyone been to the south terrace place and whats on offer there

5. Default

Yes I was there got a topless massage in and out the door 20 mins 50e massage was only a rub down

Default Joy massage in Blackpool

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard123 View Post
    any new massage in cork lads luv to know did any 1 go joy massage in Blackpool luv to know how u got on
    I went to Joy last week. The massage was OK, not in any way erotic and she stayed fully clothed throughout. It was €40 for 40 mins. Just at the end she asked did I want a HJ for an extra €20. Would I be in a rush to go back.......no!

7. Default

For €40 u wanted a girl to strip and I do not understand erotic in what way I c u had another 3 review not posted I say u are a hard man to please so u like a girl to massage u strip maybe dance hj all for €40

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard123 View Post
    For €40 u wanted a girl to strip and I do not understand erotic in what way I c u had another 3 review not posted I say u are a hard man to please so u like a girl to massage u strip maybe dance hj all for €40
    Gerard you make a fair point, sometimes perhaps we expect too much and comparing prices and services cannot be easily done.
    Certainly for price quoted i wouldnt expect much more, i havent been yet, still having difficulty getting through on the phone but will try joy at some stage.

However erotic is also a good point, does joy advertise erotic however?
    Erotic i would consider the ability to turn me on by light touches etc in particular places :-)ahem!
    But many people offer only massage and hj, if so we should only expect as much and perhaps only be a critic on these.
    for me sometimes erotic is great but other times much more important is the actual massage with a good happy ending.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xcitedcork For This Useful Post:

Gerard123 (20-02-15)

Reviews

hi lads seen an ad on xxx for topless body to body massage by
    irish girls £35 I think they are around douglas st r sawmill st . have
    anyone been there?
    Last edited by Jorge; 27-07-16 at 12:38.

Reviews

That's the south terrace place as above.

Page 2 of 245 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast