Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Murphy's Law

  1. #1

    Default Murphy's Law

    Finally decided to do something about my Escort virginity. .. had an escort in mind to celebrate a new job offer. So in preparation I decided to do a bit of spring cleaning and tidy up the old nether regions... nice tidy job until I got to ambitious and... yeh nearly cut the jewels off. Well it was a tiny nip in reality but fuk me... I thought id bleed to death. So thank you Murphy or should I say Gillette... you sharp son of a bitch! Purple heart for bravery me thinks!!!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jetstream For This Useful Post:

    greenie (23-11-14), hitman76 (23-11-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin's Fair City Where The Girls are so Pretty!!
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    That's what they call bad luck hunni,

    Good luck tomorrow
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

    Jetstream (23-11-14)

  5. #3

    Default

    Thanks Leigha. Been out of work 9 months. Im delirious! Back to work Monday... yipee! I'll heal! Lol

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetstream For This Useful Post:

    Irish Leigha (23-11-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    good look with the new job man
    and with the ladies here

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    209
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Or just use some hair removal cream next time. Works like a charm lemme tell ya

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The edge of cyber space
    Posts
    144
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twentyeight View Post
    Or just use some hair removal cream next time. Works like a charm lemme tell ya
    I read somewhere recently most ladies like a bit of hair in the male private region. Be Interested to know if this is true!

    I remember my 1st attempt at tidying the area was quite horrific!
    The above post, and many post on e-i, is for humour and myrth and therefore cannot be taken as intelligent or well grammatically/factually engineered.

    This man is not clever

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,165
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    'Til you get folliculitis.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,708
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Finally decided to do something about my Escort virginity. .. had an escort in mind to celebrate a new job offer. So in preparation I decided to do a bit of spring cleaning and tidy up the old nether regions... nice tidy job until I got to ambitious and... yeh nearly cut the jewels off. Well it was a tiny nip in reality but fuk me... I thought id bleed to death. So thank you Murphy or should I say Gillette... you sharp son of a bitch! Purple heart for bravery me thinks!!!
    Veet them balls matey (I wouldn't put a blade near my crown jewels) but mind they dont end up shining like the ones on a xmas tree.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Irish Leigha (23-11-14), mayarosen (23-11-14)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin's Fair City Where The Girls are so Pretty!!
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Veet them balls matey (I wouldn't put a blade near my crown jewels) but mind they dont end up shining like the ones on a xmas tree.
    Veets the best invention for men and their Amazon regions
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Veet them balls matey (I wouldn't put a blade near my crown jewels) but mind they dont end up shining like the ones on a xmas tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    Veets the best invention for men and their Amazon regions
    I'd be more afraid of burning the living daylights out of them with Veet
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •