Thread: Worst Christmas pressies u ever got

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Worst Christmas pressies u ever got

A nose trimmer , socks with Tweety Pie on them, Playboy Bunny key ring, Bugs Bunny pyjamas I guess its the thought that counts!

Blog Entries

I find books are the best gifts to get your enemies...

I've an aunt whose house is feckin filthy, like I mean every single thing in it is stinking dirty... So, obviously, when you visit you find yourself washing your hands several times... What did Aunt Muck get me one year - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: A Practical Guide: Naomi Fineberg, Donatella Marazziti, Dan Stein: Amazon.co.uk: Books
    It's the "I saw you washing your hands a few times so you must have OCD" gift

Angry Well i never!!!!!

I come on here to book an all nighter with Enk and what do I see my little miss butter would not melt in her hand niece saying ?

Only that my gaff is manky after all my effort in finding a useful prezzie for her, well missy I wont be bothering this year but I was planning on buying you a lovely skirt as if I’ve told you once I’ve told you a…………………well….once as it happens, going around with your arse out will attract the wrong kinda fella.

I always hate socks as presents.

its not my fault you slags its cause yous aint gettin your lists in early enough for me to get out in time to nick em for ya!!!!

Reviews

What a miserable response to my thread seems to me ye are all spoilt brats & always got what ye want!