Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
I agree with you Patricia but I think this review has gone so far over the mark it's in the next field, I think in light of recent events I would be of the opinion that every rule has an exception and this is a good example to start with, I will give this guy some credit for his ingenuity as it's the first review I’ve seen that would intentionally scare the bejesus out of a client visiting this girl and if left up I would imagine it is one that will be repeated!!
Ok, well the main reason we never delete reviews is because we've had all these community discussions and polls, and it has been agreed that it is not the best thing to do.

I respect your opinion greatly anon163 but I am very reluctant to make an exception to the rules because - to be brutally frank - we have ladies contacting us demanding reviews are deleted every day of the week, often crying their eyes out or screaming or shouting abuse. It is tough enough for our staff as it is. I fear if we start making exceptions it is going to be tougher still, as every lady will want an exception.

Also, I note the damaging information that we have all agreed is malicious has already been removed from this review. It is not like it is all still there.

Pat x