Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eating. When sitting around?

Reviews

I can be like that sometimes i just binge on total junk food my diet mostly consists of frys and sweet stuff but you wouldn't think it to look at me i'm just a scrawny little fucker which sort of annoys me because i'd actually like to gain a bit of weight.

the mind is bored and takes to eating to relieve boredom. eating then becomes an addiction and you need more to get the same high
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

tom sand (19-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Curious k View Post
    So I've been at home since Thursday as my I've injured some vertebraes on my spine. Anyway I don't usually eat much, in fact very little usually and then a little binge late at night. But since I've been sitting at home, I'm eating loads of food. All day eating, and eating lots.

Anyone else ever get like this? I'm loving the food at the moment
    Unfortunately, I know all to well what your talking about. I was recently off work for 6 weeks recovering from an op and I have put on about half a stone which is making me feel horrible so I really need to do something about it starting tomorrow

xx

Reviews

I love my food but have to be careful. I now eat more of the healthy I like and cut back on unhealthy one,s.
    I do like to exercise which helps. Had a large hot apache pizza this evening bit full now

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxenigma View Post
    Can I eat your banana

Of Course Baby!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12