Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strange one this

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    I meant increase friction obviously it is 2am afterall,
    It is only 01:48 on my clock. What the time has to do with anything though is beyond me? You were attempting to correct me on what I said — the least you could do is get your argument somewhat correct. As you were being so precise why would it be obvious to me that you meant the complete opposite to what you typed?

you talking shite and making out like you know what yourre taliking about regarding what some would view as a serious matter. dont take it personally (try not to at least) it could have been anyone and I would answer it the same, talking shite is talking shite regardless of whos saying it
    All I did was say what I experienced — I offered no explanation as to why it happened. Is this your definition of "talking shite"?
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    It is only 01:48 on my clock. What the time has to do with anything though is beyond me? You were attempting to correct me on what I said — the least you could do is get your argument somewhat correct. As you were being so precise why would it be obvious to me that you meant the complete opposite to what you typed?

All I did was say what I experienced — I offered no explanation as to why it happened. Is this your definition of "talking shite"?
    you sad sad little man, congrats you win the internets, enjoy your pathetic thanks (you know the ones thank this guy even if he says hitler was a gent type ones, the thank the poster not the post five year olds in abundance round these parts)

Reviews

you sad sad little man, congrats you win the internets, enjoy your pathetic thanks (you know the ones thank this guy even if he says hitler was a gent type ones, the thank the poster not the post five year olds in abundance round these parts)
    As I am having a problem understanding your last post all I can say is that it was you who decided to quote me and then say that I don't have a clue about what I was talking about and that I was talking shite.

Was that another post where you "obviously" meant the total opposite to what you typed?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123