Thread: Gritty Drama ideas

Reviews

Default Gritty Drama ideas

So it looks like RTE's love/hate writers have run out of ideas. I suppose when you kill everyone off that's what happens.....

Anyways to help them out I've created this thread where hopefully we can come up with a few gritty ideas to help them out....

My idea is simple......Leave a few of the main characters in good health for the following series. And FFS kill off Tommy!

Any other ideas folks?

Reviews

Introduce some foreign mafia e.g.Russian orMoldovan for example,I,m sure some of our Eastern Europeans would appreciate the acting jobs.Newcomers muscling in on the territory.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to talkabout For This Useful Post:

jamieboyo (17-11-14), Johnbadboy (18-11-14)

Reviews

make it about thier kids adult life so fast forward say 20+ years so everyone is 20 years older holding grudges and wanting to settle them. nidge and siobhan had kids so away we go. or just leave a good thing die, It was a world class crime drama/mini series, let it be.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

jamieboyo (17-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    make it about thier kids adult life so fast forward say 20+ years so everyone is 20 years older holding grudges and wanting to settle them. nidge and siobhan had kids so away we go. or just leave a good thing die, It was a world class crime drama/mini series, let it be.
    I like your idea actually.....

And maybe after 20yrs of being a vegetable; they might decide to wake Tommy up!!!!
    (Really though guys, they are dragging their heels!)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    So it looks like RTE's love/hate writers have run out of ideas. I suppose when you kill everyone off that's what happens.....

Anyways to help them out I've created this thread where hopefully we can come up with a few gritty ideas to help them out....

My idea is simple......Leave a few of the main characters in good health for the following series. And FFS kill off Tommy!

Any other ideas folks?

Kill the lot of them, Jamie, too much talk about Love/Hate on here, Too much hating and not enough loving for my liking.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

jamieboyo (17-11-14)

If they want drama ideas, they should just log in here

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Irish Siobhan (17-11-14), jamieboyo (17-11-14), Nicole (17-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sweet Sarah View Post
    Continue on with Frans storey!! He's back out, even more damaged and phsycotic than before, plus a fist full of cash he got due to being attacked in prison, gives him the head start he needs to invest in some inventory lol, Big balls tries to get him working with him to recoup some of d cash hes just lost after Nidges demise but Fran being Fran tells him where to go hence start of a feude . . . And we all make guest appearances at Ado's missuses new gaff!!
    Now that I'd tune in for!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

Irish Siobhan (17-11-14)

That show is finished, and trying to add anything onto it would ruin any good parts it maybe had.

I never in my life heard a writer complain so much about writing. Every time he opened his fucking mouth, he complained. Then the characters from the show started complaining on his behalf, this also becoming a recurring theme. He constantly moaned about the workload and being the only writer. What the fuck did he want? He got a hit show, why not build on it.

I thought last years series was terrible, but I knew another one would be filmed because to many open ends where left. That turned out the case. I did enjoy this latest series, but only because they wrapped up everything. Therefore, making it action packed. I genuinely wouldn't even watch another episode if they tried again. It's a shame because better planning and writing could've brought that show so far, it really had huge potential a few years ago.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curious k For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (18-11-14), jamieboyo (17-11-14), Johnbadboy (18-11-14)

Brilliant, I love it

aliens man, aliens
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.