Thread: Bdsm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Bdsm

Hi all, I am looking for some information about BDSM, recently I have been finding it very attractive and would like to give it a go. I am a 32 yr old male based in Dublin/Meath. I would be into domination a woman. What's the best way to get into this and safest? Thanks.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navanman69 View Post
    Hi all, I am looking for some information about BDSM, recently I have been finding it very attractive and would like to give it a go. I am a 32 yr old male based in Dublin/Meath. I would be into domination a woman. What's the best way to get into this and safest? Thanks.
    Assuming that you mean "donination BY a woman", contact Mistress4U. She is based near you a lot of the time.
    Last edited by Anitafan; 19-11-14 at 10:11.

Faster slow the choice is yours whether you want to jump in at the deep end or do it by degrees

My first encounter was in the deep end with an oriental dominatrix called eva oriental dominatrix and she was wow but doesn't come here that often but my other favourites our Lady D and Miss Jones dominatrix boss or Mistress di

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navanman69 View Post
    A few short words for you-
    MISTRESS 4 U

Go see her and get sorted

Also go see 50 Shades of Grey when it comes out early next year?

There is no such thing as a submissive woman on the EI site that I can see???

But keep hoping!!