Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Should I Play it Cool or Tell Her I Really Like Her?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Just drop her a text and ask if you did something wrong.
    Nooooooo That's bad advice. Never start with a negative, as it could turn out there was nothing wrong, but since you ask... blah blah blah and it's amazing what you can find when you are asked.

It's better to say... 'I miss spending time with you, as I really enjoyed our time together and I'd like to see more of you if you would like that too?'

That way you are not making any huge declarations, but simply saying that you have missed not spending so much time together and would like to go back to how it was when you where having fun together and the rest can be said when you are together having fun again.

Go take her to see the new Hunger games film. It's out tomorrow
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 19-11-14 at 07:32.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Irishrover74 (19-11-14), Kendra (19-11-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Nooooooo That's bad advice. Never start with a negative, as it could turn out there was nothing wrong, but since you ask... blah blah blah and it's amazing what you can find when you are asked.

It's better to say... 'I miss spending time with you, as I really enjoyed our time together and I'd like to see more of you if you would like that too?'

That way you are not making any huge declarations, but simply saying that you have missed not spending so much time together and would like to go back to how it was when you where having fun together and the rest can be said when you are together having fun again.

After reading the rest of the thread, I would just like to say that I did not mean to hurt Sam's feelings by disagreeing with his post or bully him. I was just stating my opinion on his bad advice Please no fighting with me Sam, as I'm a sensitive soul and I don't like confrontation
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 19-11-14 at 07:45.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Kendra (19-11-14)

Reviews

If it was me i would text her..some ppl open up more over text messages rather than face to face

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    If it was me i would text her..some ppl open up more over text messages rather than face to face
    If it's light hearted, I don't see why not text. If it's deep and meaningful, best face to face.

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post

Well, if she did go on a rant, then obviously it isn't to be

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Well, if she did go on a rant, then obviously it isn't to be
    Fair point... well received

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456