Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who is the best lady for BDSM??

Smile who is the best lady for BDSM??

Anyone have an idea for where I should have a look for this service, answers on the back of a tenner. failing that let me know here

That would be me sexy if BDSM stands for Bit Damp, Slightly Mental if so I’m yer woman pm and I’ll be round after I collect the pension Saturday.

Name yer poison sonny i do the lot

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Pat View Post
    That would be me sexy if BDSM stands for Bit Damp, Slightly Mental if so I’m yer woman pm and I’ll be round after I collect the pension Saturday.

Name yer poison sonny i do the lot

Hi Auntie -

Apologies if I offend thee but your avatar would suggest that the teeth in your head are somewhat mobile and perhaps rest beside the bed when you lay your head to sleep- If that is indeed the case, is the any chance of a gummy BJ. I imagine it would be splendid.

Yours in ever increasing deviancy,
    Alec

try Brown Sugar, she is a babe and she will hurt u if u want

nbt

Or maybe Pat as she seems to be leading you by the nose an whipin that ass at a mo

BOOM SHAKKA!!!

Default What a respectful young man

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Hi Auntie -

Apologies if I offend thee but your avatar would suggest that the teeth in your head are somewhat mobile and perhaps rest beside the bed when you lay your head to sleep- If that is indeed the case, is the any chance of a gummy BJ. I imagine it would be splendid.

Yours in ever increasing deviancy,
    Alec
    My gummy mouth got me through some cold winters Mr Deviant. My motto is I wont bite, even if you want me too as well I can’t. Book me and you’ll never look at a woman under 80 ever again.

Just be sure to speak up when you ring as I’m sure half my crank calls were fellas that I just couldn’t hear and I hung up. I really must get a new battery for my hearing aide as I’m losing a lot of custom.

I don’t do CIM but I have a johnny bag from the 1930’s that god nor man could tare which is why I’m still in such fine fettle I think you’ll agree. Oh and anal is out on account of the hip replacement I’m having done soon but once that’s done my ass is fast and lasts and lasts.

all day everyday

if my bones are up to it

not sure what that is its been so long

happens at my age, deal

hubbys sight it not what it was

and getting worse truth be told

and I'm sick of telling him to use the jax

ahhh gee thanks auntie pat, who said romantic ireland is dead and gone

i just might do that, cheers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzi77 View Post
    ahhh gee thanks auntie pat, who said romantic ireland is dead and gone
    If its romance ya wants lover boy it’ll cost ya

Taken in good spirits Fuzzi, cheers.

Oh btw I do outcalls to within a days zimmerframe crawl away so book well in advance and please have a glass of Tipperary spring water for my false teeth. You won’t regret it I promise.

No texts please as my sight is failing but my ass is faultless.

Default auntie pat u slag

Auntie you slag youve been a very naughty little bitch this year & SANTA LIKES IT!!!

How bout i come through tonight & wobble that little womb of yours eh just like the good old days

Heres something to get them juices flowing beeeatch

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAH6WZ19CAWJEK4YCAP6QY3ZCAB5MRKKCAQSW6RTCA5LMG38CA3TN55DCAXHYZ3MCAB4BECRCA4QH5GLCAMBS3UICAQXC6Z6.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	2.0 KB 
ID:	7384

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast