Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: 377 escorts advertising in Dublin today - Saturation point ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    127
    Reviews
    8

    Question 377 escorts advertising in Dublin today - Saturation point ?

    Just a view. We have 377 ladies advertising in Dublin as of now. At what point does it get to saturation point?
    Obviously there are a mix of regular and new. It must be very difficult with all the competition to do well.
    From a customer view it's great to have so much choice (or is it actually) and from an Escorts view it can't be easy.
    And this isn't about price! It's about what point do you think we have too much of a good thing?

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xman69 For This Useful Post:

    Johnbadboy (17-11-14), mayarosen (16-11-14), SexyEliza (16-11-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,853

    Default

    377 profiles advertised, do not be fooled some of those profiles will not be genuine.

    Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (16-11-14), Irish Sarah (17-11-14), Escort AdvertiserIrish Siobhan (17-11-14), Escort Advertiserkyla (17-11-14), Rachel Divine (16-11-14), Stella (17-11-14), TiffanyTees (16-11-14), Xman69 (16-11-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    534
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xman69 View Post
    Just a view. We have 377 ladies advertising in Dublin as of now. At what point does it get to saturation point?
    Obviously there are a mix of regular and new. It must be very difficult with all the competition to do well.
    From a customer view it's great to have so much choice (or is it actually) and from an Escorts view it can't be easy.
    And this isn't about price! It's about what point do you think we have too much of a good thing?
    Aw jasues and only 15 here in clare we need more good ladies back here this side

  6. #4
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    sofa
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    377 profiles advertised, do not be fooled some of those profiles will not be genuine.

    Sandy x
    366, I am going home

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

    Xman69 (16-11-14)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,153
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    71 female escorts advertised in Limerick(74 a couple of days ago)prob. saturation point for Limk.Unfortunately might scare off the good ones at this rate.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to talkabout For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertisermarsha (17-11-14), Shirley Joy (17-11-14)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,824
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xman69 View Post
    Just a view. We have 377 ladies advertising in Dublin as of now. At what point does it get to saturation point?
    Obviously there are a mix of regular and new. It must be very difficult with all the competition to do well.
    From a customer view it's great to have so much choice (or is it actually) and from an Escorts view it can't be easy.
    And this isn't about price! It's about what point do you think we have too much of a good thing?
    its like that every year before xmas, plus 377 ads =/= 377 different escorts

    if anything the numbers are down? (but then again itll be about 420~ a couple of weeks before xmas)

    complaining about choice though thats a new one

    also you need to expand the last bit, its just a question not a statement or opinion
    Last edited by funlover12; 16-11-14 at 20:08. Reason: good luck with it not turning into a price thread though....or field

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    Xman69 (16-11-14)

  12. #7

    Default

    You can never have enough of a good thing

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    127
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    its like that every year before xmas, plus 377 ads =/= 377 different escorts

    if anything the numbers are down? (but then again itll be about 420~ a couple of weeks before xmas)

    complaining about choice though thats a new one

    also you need to expand the last bit, its just a question not a statement or opinion
    Not complaining. Asking for thoughts

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    127
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    You'll find Dublin numbers go up to 400-500 before christmas i reckon...

    Quieter girls wont rely on just 1 profile.
    Understand about 377 not being unique...... Even so...

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    812

    Default

    alot in wexford and waterford too but alot of them have no reviews which doesn't give the genuine ones a chance to come down

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •