Thread: self-styled pick-up artist

Reviews

Default self-styled pick-up artist

Julien Blanc encourages men to treat women with contempt to win affection.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-Britain.html

Reviews

This muppet needs to be locked in a room with Sexy Jessica for an hour or two.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	104987

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Elizaparkeruk (15-11-14), Irish Sarah (15-11-14), willie wacker (15-11-14)

I wonder how his nonexistent relationships pen out. I feel that he is putting on a facade to hide his sensitive side.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    Julien Blanc encourages men to treat women with contempt to win affection.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-Britain.html
    ..this cnt should be publicly castrated..stop him pretty quick in his pick- up tracks..
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    This muppet needs to be locked in a room with Sexy Jessica for an hour or two.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	104987
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasurekerry View Post
    ..this cnt should be publicly castrated..stop him pretty quick in his pick- up tracks..
    He would be if sexy Jessica got him a room all by herself for 2 hours

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

[

worked for that guy maybe not to that extreme lol he wrote a book the game but if hes charging 2000 and helps that hes good looking hes doing something right and he does get hot women if totally the wrong way of going about it
    Last edited by naturis; 15-11-14 at 22:18.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    [worked for that guy maybe not to that extreme lol he wrote a book the game but if hes charging 2000 and helps that hes good looking hes doing something right and he does get hot women if totally the wrong way of going about it
    Yeah, I read "The Game" a few years ago. Neil Strauss' approach differs to to Julien Blancs however in that most of his tips are about building up your self-confidence so that you are not afraid to approach a beautiful lady and start a conversation with her.

Sure, he advises guys to "neg" a beauty in order to get her to drop her defences, but I've always found his writing to be very respectful towards women.

Julien Blanc on the other hand sounds like a total douche bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    Yeah, I read "The Game" a few years ago. Neil Strauss' approach differs to to Julien Blancs however in that most of his tips are about building up your self-confidence so that you are not afraid to approach a beautiful lady and start a conversation with her.

Sure, he advises guys to "neg" a beauty in order to get her to drop her defences, but I've always found his writing to be very respectful towards women.

Julien Blanc on the other hand sounds like a total douche bag.
    oh without a doubt he is ,some of these pick artist on youtube are doing things that pretty much like sexual assault but I presume they have to be staged no matter how good a guy is I don't believe you can can start kissing a stranger in a few seconds on a bus or whatever bring a girl home in the middle of the day and start shagging her and then she lets you take pictures after and then at bottom you can buy this and this and be like me lol, I dunno about neil strauss bit of a gobshite and self absorbed aswell I pretty sure his current wife is all about fame and money and his writing does go on abit but he had good points about self respect etc

10. The Following User Says Thank You to naturis For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (15-11-14)