Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: disturbing avatars

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    Your avatar I find distasteful . And think about it
    Sorry you find it distasteful If I need to think about changing my avatar I already have, you can guess the answer. If I pull up my trousers then they will be covered in blood and it's so hard to get blood out in the wash.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

adrienn (14-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Sorry you find it distasteful If I need to think about changing my avatar I already have, you can guess the answer. If I pull up my trousers then they will be covered in blood and it's so hard to get blood out in the wash.
    What's it about blood does that avatar give thrill or is attention seeking . I know it's adult site and free country an all that but to put up pic like that really

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    What's it about blood does that avatar give thrill or is attention seeking . I know it's adult site and free country an all that but to put up pic like that really
    If you read my previous posts you will know I am very proud of that ass, yes it gives me a thrill and a buzz to take such punishment, I get off on it, I don't like the pain but I like proving what it means to be her slave, that's my thing. Is attention seeking? I don't know it's more being so besotted with my Mistress and that she allows me to be myself when I am in her company that I want to suffer for her to show her how grateful I am to be her slave. Any man can buy a woman flowers and chocolates but how many of ye will actually suffer excruciating pain to prove how much she means to you. With the pain then I really am sacrificing something, my comfort, to prove my devotion, €7 on chocs and €6.99 on flowers is a bit shit in comparison don't you think?

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Honest opinions are always welcome. That ass is all mine and that avatar is a symbol of how devoted I am to Irish Miss Alisha as by taking such a whipping from her it is proof of my submission to her, I wouldn't let any old Mistress do that to me. It is my badge of honour that I display with great pride. You see I worship my Mistress and will take any punishment or pain to prove that to her so if anything the whippings will get worse as I am always trying harder to prove myself to her.
    I guess you really are the exception to the whole "hand if the fire" rule. Astonishing

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Curious k For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (14-11-14)

I just changed mine "meow baby" .....
    Who loves ya baby......!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (14-11-14)

Reviews

If you read my previous posts you will know I am very proud of that ass, yes it gives me a thrill and a buzz to take such punishment, I get off on it, I don't like the pain but I like proving what it means to be her slave, that's my thing. Is attention seeking? I don't know it's more being so besotted with my Mistress and that she allows me to be myself when I am in her company that I want to suffer for her to show her how grateful I am to be her slave. Any man can buy a woman flowers and chocolates but how many of ye will actually suffer excruciating pain to prove how much she means to you. With the pain then I really am sacrificing something, my comfort, to prove my devotion, €7 on chocs and €6.99 on flowers is a bit shit in comparison don't you think?
    Would you not prefer to just, I don't know, have sex, get a BJ, go down on her etc? Or do you derive more sexual pleasure from BDSM?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

nibb (14-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    well said !
    if you put him in your ignore list his posts are hidden (with his atavar )

no offence to slavetoyou , i like your posts but the atavar is a little disturbing
    Putting someone on ignore because you're too sensitive a soul to deal with an image on an adult website seems a bit daft really.

There's an option in general settings for turning off avatars. It's in the 'Thread Display Options' section, right below the option for turning off those offensive signatures that we all like to use. Simples.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Clyde (14-11-14), slavetoyou (14-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    Would you not prefer to just, I don't know, have sex, get a BJ, go down on her etc? Or do you derive more sexual pleasure from BDSM?
    Any sexual contact with my Mistress is forbidden, it is not sex I am looking for, it's the submitting to a beautiful woman who is comfortable with being treated as a goddess. You could say I derive more sexual pleasure from BDSM, it is my preferred outlet.

Reviews

I pass no remarks on avatars, far more disturbing things happening

Reviews

32 posts and no one mentioned the fact that Ana has the censorship board forming a task force to look into hers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast