Thread: The roast of ....

Talking The roast of ....

hey all happy friday lol ...so ive doing a bit (lot) of lurking and i have an idea to let people name call and bitch stay with me now ...i think we could start a thread every like monday or friday where one random poster ,mod gets roasted in a fun and respectfull kind of matter ...anyone not famillar with a roast its basically a fun mutual thing where one person is nominatted and rest make jokes about them ..if you still not sure what i mean check out google or youtube ...sorry no link iam amatuer right now lol ...what you think guys who should be the 1st to be roasted ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to space haze For This Useful Post:

Larrii (14-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by space haze View Post
    hey all happy friday lol ...so ive doing a bit (lot) of lurking and i have an idea to let people name call and bitch stay with me now ...i think we could start a thread every like monday or friday where one random poster ,mod gets roasted in a fun and respectfull kind of matter ...anyone not famillar with a roast its basically a fun mutual thing where one person is nominatted and rest make jokes about them ..if you still not sure what i mean check out google or youtube ...sorry no link iam amatuer right now lol ...what you think guys who should be the 1st to be roasted ...
    Sounds fun,
    Followed by lots of fighting,
    And a mass banning

Send nudes

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

Larrii (14-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Sounds fun,
    Followed by lots of fighting,
    And a mass banning
    it wouldnt just be a randy come effort ...the mods could draw up some rules really easily sticky it ..i think it might cause less bans and fighting tbh