Thread: 24hrs in police custody - CH4 9pm

Reviews

Default 24hrs in police custody - CH4 9pm

Anyone been watching the series. Better good, I found I jump to guilty because they say "I decline to answer that question" and I was wrong to judge
    Hello

Blog Entries
    Reviews

saw the first few, but must have forgotton about it (never a good sign must be meh)

actually it is a bit meh, once you see how things are done with the first few its just copy and paste tv, again, meh

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    saw the first few, but must have forgotton about it (never a good sign must be meh)

actually it is a bit meh, once you see how things are done with the first few its just copy and paste tv, again, meh
    True, but it is interesting to see how the system works. I'm surprised the innocent allowed there faces to be shown.
    Saw one were a man was being accused of assisting in organising a shooting, the evidence was that it was organised on his phone. Turned out his brother borrowed the phone that day, they didn't say if the brother was arrested or charged
    Hello

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    True, but it is interesting to see how the system works. I'm surprised the innocent allowed there faces to be shown.
    Saw one were a man was being accused of assisting in organising a shooting, the evidence was that it was organised on his phone. Turned out his brother borrowed the phone that day, they didn't say if the brother was arrested or charged
    same things went trough my head watching, especially about the blurs, very strange (for the innocent to allow it and even the guilty, anytime you see the news withsome one coming out of court its a jacket over their head!) nd thats why I watched 'to see how the system works' and then once I saw how its done my brain subconsciously went 'meh' and so I forgot about it then Id say
    Last edited by funlover12; 10-11-14 at 23:44.