Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My fault!

Reviews

Default My fault!

I started a thread before the weekend (now removed) & my poor use of grammar led to a misunderstanding which was my fault. And I know I offended some people, which was not my intention!

The way I wrote the thread read like I was not interested in other peoples opinions which was not the case at all.

I feel like I have misrepresented myself and my political views. When in fact I was trying poorly to be respectful to other peoples views on this island.

I hope this clears up the matter for those that read the thread.

P.S. I still don't find some posters funny!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

dr love (10-11-14), liffey (10-11-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

was that the poppers thread

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (10-11-14), SmallHorn (10-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    was that the poppers thread
    Close but no cigar.

Reviews

I did not see your thread some posters I don't not find funny.

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I started a thread before the weekend (now removed) & my poor use of grammar led to a misunderstanding which was my fault. And I know I offended some people, which was not my intention!

The way I wrote the thread read like I was not interested in other peoples opinions which was not the case at all.

I feel like I have misrepresented myself and my political views. When in fact I was trying poorly to be respectful to other peoples views on this island.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tony1 For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (10-11-14)

Reviews

It is so easy to lash a couple of sentences out on a keyboard when trying to get ones thoughts expressed but where the brain and fingers find themselves out of sync. While the poster understands the intention of their post others may not know the sentiment behind the post and misunderstand what they are reading. It happens to us all at some point.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (10-11-14), happygolucky (10-11-14), irishdeltaforce (10-11-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

"

.: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Reviews

If I was mentioned ,Im glad it was removed...and lets be honest you should have got a lengthy ban too.

If I wasn't mentioned,I know exactly how you feel......Ive often wrote something that when read by others didn't come across as it appeared to me when written.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    If I was mentioned ,Im glad it was removed...and lets be honest you should have got a lengthy ban too.

If I wasn't mentioned,I know exactly how you feel......Ive often wrote something that when read by others didn't come across as it appeared to me when written.
    I think I pissed you off. Not my intention. The use of a comma would have made things clearer!

Reviews

I think I pissed you off. Not my intention. The use of a comma would have made things clearer!
    I read that as ......you consider me a prick,a repeat troublemaker and that I make no useful posts here.
    (Im reporting that post as we speak )

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post

Is it just me or does this read as if you think that he should have gotten a lengthy ban, only if he mentioned you?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast