9 47.37%
  • j.l.s

0 0%
  • eoghan

10 52.63%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whos got the X factor?????

Smile whos got the X factor?????

OOoooohhhHHHH, its just sooooo...Xciting.

its down to the last 3, JLS, ALEXANDER AND EOGHAN.

did yous see it on sat night and poor diana went out and wee Eoghan was weeping his eyes out, it brought a tear to my eye too. it was just so luverly.

I hope wee Eoghan wins it, i just so love him. and his wee brother switched on the xmas lights in derry and 10000,s of people were cheering.

and wee eoghan just soo deserves to win cos hes doing it for his sweet Granny and all his friends in co tyrone and for IRELAND

C,MON EOGHAN, YOU CAN DO IT FOR IRELAND

UP DUCKY
    CLARENCE
    Last edited by clarence hilten; 09-12-08 at 13:01.

Is he the little fella on strictly cum dancing. Wheres Brucie when you need him.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Is he the little fella on strictly cum dancing. Wheres Brucie when you need him.
    There is only one person with the x-factor and that of course would be me - ex rated and coming to a cinema near you soon.........

Clint...........I can already hear the beautiful music we are going to make together or is that just the noise from all that dynamite........still got the job done as they say - now we have to free Tanya..........

Vote for the one that can sing the best and that it would seem to be Paws or Piggier Paws as they both sing like a canary ......... so im told..........but then you all know that.

Lovin ya babe and the Krays and where is that Gene - bloody super star getting me that job in the kitchens - as for Johnney Allen - well the usual shit aye.........once a bent copper always a bent copper.

Ron n Reg..........you have work to do.......... xxx The hot one is back and she is going to make this board fun again cos its got bloody nasty and vile and isnt nice to read.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    EOGHN IS A BIG CRY BABY............VOTE HIM OFF..............ALEXANDRA TO WIN IS WHAT I SAY...........xxx
    awww poor wee eoghan, yes he sobbed his wee heart out when diana was voted out. but hes no gareth gates cry baby

but wee eoghans hair is luverly and when he does those sultry looks i go week at the knees. doesnt everyone??????

i know hes going to win. hes doing for ireland and co tyrone and his dear old granny

isnt he just sooo luverly

up ducky
    clarence

Elizabeth, Im going to give you the night of your life tonight. Your the one with the x factor.

6. Default

Elizabeth, Im going to give you the night of your life tonight. Your the one with the x factor.

X = Racist washed up hasbeen.

Thats quite a formula

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thats quite a formula

He thinks hes a smart alec but that would be the horan man - bbj nerr far to savvy.........nope he just had too much of that wacky bacon.......gone mad.

Wouldn't bother your head with it anone can google image that its not cool.......... still my avatar is....... now get that cigar out your mouth you know its illegal to smoke in Ireland.

The hot one........if Pat sees you smoking you're busted........

xxxxx

Cmon our wee eoghan. please please eveyone vote for him, do it for youre aunt clarence

10. Default i,m an all singin/dancin superstar

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    OOoooohhhHHHH, its just sooooo...Xciting.

its down to the last 3, JLS, ALEXANDER AND EOGHAN.

did yous see it on sat night and poor diana went out and wee Eoghan was weeping his eyes out, it brought a tear to my eye too. it was just so luverly.

I hope wee Eoghan wins it, i just so love him. and his wee brother switched on the xmas lights in derry and 10000,s of people were cheering.

and wee eoghan just soo deserves to win cos hes doing it for his sweet Granny and all his friends in co tyrone and for IRELAND

C,MON EOGHAN, YOU CAN DO IT FOR IRELAND

UP DUCKY
    CLARENCE
    bout you miss thanks for yer support ther miss.

I NEARLY WON 4 fucs ake

and then i comes on here and sees this.

SO I VOTED 4 MYSELF

which gives me a lead of 4 to 3

SO I WIN THE E-I-X FACTOR

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast