• j.l.s

0 0%
  • eoghan

10 52.63%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: whos got the X factor?????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by eoghan View Post
    bout you miss thanks for yer support ther miss.

I NEARLY WON 4 fucs ake

and then i comes on here and sees this.

SO I VOTED 4 MYSELF

which gives me a lead of 4 to 3

SO I WIN THE E-I-X FACTOR
    You silly little tit. You cant sing, you cant dance, you cant count and your having a bad hair life..
    You lost end of story.. you will have t carry the shame of being a loser for the rest of you life...

Now off to bed.. with you little boy..

ps this is an adult site.. you must be 18 to log on here..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nsmbc-loser.gif 
Views:	16 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	7654  

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    You silly little tit. You cant sing, you cant dance, you cant count and your having a bad hair life..
    You lost end of story.. you will have t carry the shame of being a loser for the rest of you life...

Now off to bed.. with you little boy..

ps this is an adult site.. you must be 18 to log on here..
    OH-AY listen oul epsilon COWEL KING OF THE PUT-DOWNS

u wer nice 2 me all along 2 the final just 2 get all the irish people spending money on yer rigged voting whilst all along u were tryin 2 get into Alexander nickers

everybody else says i,m goin to be a superstar it doesn,t matter if i cant dance or sing, sure ive got that star quality, the ALMOST X-FACTOR

so mr epsilon COWEL, u can F away aff cos theyre lukin me 2 be the superstar in the new big IRISH MUSICAL

river dance and song factor, gerry adams superstar, celebrity the troubles, on roller skates, get me out of here!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by eoghan View Post
    bout you miss thanks for yer support ther miss.

I NEARLY WON 4 fucs ake

and then i comes on here and sees this.

SO I VOTED 4 MYSELF

which gives me a lead of 4 to 3

SO I WIN THE E-I-X FACTOR
    NICE TO SEE YOU TO SEE YOU...........

Didn,t he do do well ladies and gentlemen....didn,t he do ...SORT OF well......

young eoghan, you could do better you know, as i always used to say

You can change the card, if you want to.

we could make you an even bigger superstar, why dont you

Come on down

to the BBC, to OUR strictly come dancing

you were cheated on that ITV you know, THEY RIG THEIR VOTING

NOT LIKE US ON THE BBC, WHERE EVERYTHING IS FAIR

"Don't touch the pack, we'll be right back!

So whose going to win come dancing Brucie. I dont even know whos taking part in it. Elizabeth is a big fan. She never misses an episode. I didnt get a chance to ask her about it as shes got her mouth full of rock hard cocks in Cork.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    So whose going to win come dancing Brucie. I dont even know whos taking part in it. Elizabeth is a big fan. She never misses an episode. I didnt get a chance to ask her about it as shes got her mouth full of rock hard cocks in Cork.
    nice to see you to see you...........

hello clint "Oh, You've have cheered me up."

yes tonights the big final the nation waits with baited breath

who will win OR WILL IT BE A DRAW?????? again

this elizabeth girl sounds like shes very very NOSY indeed

my advice would be

keep sucking rock hard cocks in cork -"What do pounds make?, Rich people!"

Did you see wee Eoghan on the late late show last night singing with boyzone. He was prancing around like a poof. Steven Gately had his eye on him. Ronan kept them apart.

7. Default

Did you see wee Eoghan on the late late show last night singing with boyzone. He was prancing around like a poof. Steven Gately had his eye on him. Ronan kept them apart.
    ay, was,nt i good??? every1 toul me so. pat kenny said i was the best wan he ever seen.

and boyzone were so good to me, they even want me 2 join, they said me dancing fitted right in

and i got an interview afterwords, in the wee back room, with steve

he said you had to have a big mickey to be in boyzone

so had 2 pull mine out and show him, and then he pulls out his mickey to see if mine was anywhere near as big

and we didn,t know, so hes says we,d be able to measure mine in the width of his fingers, up and down me mickey

and he thot it was the length of 6 fingers, and he measured again and me mickey was 7 fingers

and then me eyes were blurry again and the warm flow went up me mickey and the sticky guey white stuff came out

and stevie just stood nodding his head and says

WELCOME TO BOYZONE EOGHAN

A sours=ce told me when you were doing it you were singing "love me for a reason, let the reason be love" Then Steven sings "I want a picture of you" Pat Kenny wanted to join in too I heard. Once that wee girl finds out her heart will be broken. Its not called the late late show for nothing. If only GAY Byrne was still there you would be in your element.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Its gonna be Rachel cos he spilled the beans to me.........

Yeah and he told me just when i had my mouth round his dick - all i can say is that it would of been nice to see it to see it nice - I couldn't turn him away even though he is an OAP.......and i needed to know who the winner was to get off to the bookies - trouble is i never got a chance to get out of the gaff. Didn't take the old Laptop so i couldn't even do it on line..........should i know how to do it on line that is.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Im so excited............

I have to say its good to me be home..........The Spit or Swallow Queen........xxx

Im jealous Elizabeth, you even have Brucies cock in your mouth. The main thing is as long as you cum home to me every night.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast