Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas, where and who will you be with. And do you look forward to christmas or

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    This'll be my first year away from my wife and kids and its looking like I'll spend it alone, well, I'll have the company of a fridge full of beer
    you can skype i know its not the same but it helps
    along with the beer and christmas tv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    It's not about feeling guilty, I'm sure you shouldn't. I have no children, and since I've started to lose people it gives me comfort to be there doing something for someone. If you fancy doing something different this year give them a call, they need help on Christmas Eve to pack the pet bags, help on Christmas Day to pick up the oldies and bring them to the hall and lastly they need people to help cook. I used to do the soup kitchen but that's stopped in my area, it's parcels instead now. If you don't feel like doing anything at all then you could just put together a parcel. I can honestly say it's a giggle.
    Guilty wasnt the right word, but its late ffs! I have always treated others in a way that I hope I & my my loved ones will be treated. It was more that after I wrote about my selfish choice at xmas & reading your post that made me realise there is actually so much more that I could do. I have helped in lots of soup kitchen/vans, donated to & helped deliver to homeless & elderly & continue to do so but there is always more that I can do which is the point I tried to make x
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 09-11-14 at 03:04. Reason: ffs stupid computer cant spell!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Catriona (10-11-14), joggon (09-11-14), Lucy Chambers (09-11-14), tom rambo (09-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Guilt wasnt the right word, but its late ffs! I have always treated others as I hope I or my loved ones will be treated. It was more that after I wrote about my selfish choice at xmas & reading your post that there is actually so much more that I could do. I have helped in lots of soup kitchen/vans, donated to & helped deliver to homeless & elderly but there is always more that I can do which is the point I tried to make x
    ye girls are making me feel bad now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (09-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Guilty wasnt the right word, but its late ffs! I have always treated others in a way that I hope I & my my loved ones will be treated. It was more that after I wrote about my selfish choice at xmas & reading your post that made me realise there is actually so much more that I could do. I have helped in lots of soup kitchen/vans, donated to & helped deliver to homeless & elderly & continue to do so but there is always more that I can do which is the point I tried to make x

You are right. There's always something to do
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    here Mr sad face, as Lucy said its not about guilt or feeling bad but in saying that if it wakes us up to do more then thats a good thing. Life is short & we should all do what we can to help anyone that we can x

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (09-11-14), tom sand (09-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    It would only take you a couple of hours to run the oldies to the hall. Go on, it will make you feel happy
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (09-11-14), tom sand (09-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    It would only take you a couple of hours to run the oldies to the hall. Go on, it will make you feel happy
    Tarts With a Heart

Reviews

It would only take you a couple of hours to run the oldies to the hall. Go on, it will make you feel happy quote

here Mr sad face, as Lucy said its not about guilt or feeling bad but in saying that if it wakes us up to do more then thats a good thing. Life is short & we should all do what we can to help anyone that we can x quote

no i do good things in this world if i can and karma owes me big
    but christmas day this year i dont know yet
    natalie first post sounded good getting durnk
    and building my niece and nephew toys
    Last edited by tom sand; 09-11-14 at 03:24.

Blog Entries

I will be white-girl trashed watching Its A Wonderful Life with the in-laws (lol) but hopefully sober by the ttime we head out to Nandos.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Catriona (10-11-14), Irish Leigha (09-11-14), tom rambo (09-11-14), tom sand (09-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by peru View Post
    Tarts With a Heart
    So elequouenty put
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast