Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Younger women and Older men... why?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    LOL — I think I need new crayons — I have drawn a very poor picture
    Perhaps,but you just described it brilliantly.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Elizaparkeruk View Post
    It may come as a shock to some but a lot of young women like myself enjoy the company of the more mature gentlemen. There is just something (maybe confidence) that a man who is over 10 years older than me seems to have. It is extremely erotic to meet men of theses ages who seem to have to idea of their prowess as the older experienced man. After pondering on the issue and trying to explain my genuine enjoyment of their company I feel it is time to set the record straight.

The world is a place of infinite possibilities and of all the reasons I enjoy the company of mature men, there are two key things that resonate with me.

Firstly: I like a man's man. I like a strong man that was raised with the knowledge that it is ok to open your door, pull out your chair, and carry a heavy bag. You can call it being a gentleman but women are almost pleased or flattered when a man does this. Men with these notions tend to show more patience in the bedroom, wanting to learn your likes and dislike to appropriately reciprocate the pleasure. To treat a woman like a LADY in this way tends to be the norm with mature men.

Secondly: They have their shit together. I am firstly a career minded woman with an interest in business, finance and social issues. I love the company of smart and ambitious men who I can have a positive conversation with and laugh with.;-) this helps us relax and gets the juices flowing.

Guys do you have an alternative view?
    Would any of the fantastic guys you describe trade being wonderful for being Young? just asking like.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Maybe!
    Well I would not,don't mind getting older but I do realise it's better to be young than have to get your ego massaged by someone who is with you for the money when you are older,was that a bit negative

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    You talking about me Miss Parker and we haven't even met....................yet
    She was "yeah, you wish, she was talking about me you mean" ( Come to Dublin Miss Parker )

Reviews

The older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune , Eliza

7. The Following User Says Thank You to libra For This Useful Post:

whoseyourdaddy (07-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by libra View Post
    The older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune , Eliza
    Higher risk or broken strings and rot though

Send nudes

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Age gap seems to be a big issue in Ireland. In general unless both parties were born in the same month eyebrows will be raised!

On the mainland however there seems to be an acceptance for the age gap.

Personally I don't know what to think — I have found myself becoming friends with a girl way younger than me and I am talking more than 10 years. The thing is that it is something that neither of us thought about until we were entering a club and she was asked for ID — she was 22 FFS!
    What do you mean by the mainland. In case you don't know Ireland is an independent country

Reviews

It's like this.

Why do Young men (18-25) is into mature ladies (Milf - Gilf)?

It's experience.

Mature ladies has the experience.
    Older gentlemen has experience.

It all about learning to treat ladies like they're princess.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Derrydoggystyle For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (09-11-14), Catriona (07-11-14), Irish Sarah (07-11-14), Jiberjabber (07-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Elizaparkeruk View Post
    It may come as a shock to some but a lot of young women like myself enjoy the company of the more mature gentlemen. There is just something (maybe confidence) that a man who is over 10 years older than me seems to have. It is extremely erotic to meet men of theses ages who seem to have to idea of their prowess as the older experienced man. After pondering on the issue and trying to explain my genuine enjoyment of their company I feel it is time to set the record straight.

The world is a place of infinite possibilities and of all the reasons I enjoy the company of mature men, there are two key things that resonate with me.

Firstly: I like a man's man. I like a strong man that was raised with the knowledge that it is ok to open your door, pull out your chair, and carry a heavy bag. You can call it being a gentleman but women are almost pleased or flattered when a man does this. Men with these notions tend to show more patience in the bedroom, wanting to learn your likes and dislike to appropriately reciprocate the pleasure. To treat a woman like a LADY in this way tends to be the norm with mature men.

Secondly: They have their shit together. I am firstly a career minded woman with an interest in business, finance and social issues. I love the company of smart and ambitious men who I can have a positive conversation with and laugh with.;-) this helps us relax and gets the juices flowing.

Guys do you have an alternative view?
    Speaking for myself I would say that life experience changes the way we interact with other people. When I started punting over 30 years ago I never gave much thought to the ladies and treated them just as objects to be used to my great regret. Thankfully I have learned to appreciate them now and see them as decent hard working people. I now respect them and don't look down on them. I have learned over the years that the vast majority of people are genuine and helpful no matter what career path they have chosen.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnboy2 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (07-11-14), Jiberjabber (07-11-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I like this thread....
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (07-11-14)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast