Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: ‘Anna’ Sex Slave or Sex Worker? Diid her 'story' influence clause 6 of Lord Morrow's

  1. Default ‘Anna’ Sex Slave or Sex Worker? Diid her 'story' influence clause 6 of Lord Morrow's

    ‘Anna’ Sex Slave or Sex Worker?

    “How ‘Anna’ was kidnapped, raped & trafficked into Ireland’s sex trade”

    The press has reported Anna’s story as one of a sexually exploited human trafficking victim.

    Is Anna’s story true or is it a fabrication?

    Did the press research her story?


    Is Anna merely milking the system and people’s gullibility for what their worth?


    Have those to whom she gave evidence believed what they wanted to believe?

    Read full article here:

    http://anna-human-trafficking-ireland.com/

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to JoesphHenry For This Useful Post:

    Mr Cuddles (06-11-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Joseph, your website certainly brings up many of the inconsistencies and highly improbable aspects of Anna's story, however, I would suggest that it will be used by TORL types to suggest bullying and harassment of a brave trafficking victim by pimps or pervert scumbag clients

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Joseph, your website certainly brings up many of the inconsistencies and highly improbable aspects of Anna's story, however, I would suggest that it will be used by TORL types to suggest bullying and harassment of a brave trafficking victim by pimps or pervert scumbag clients
    I don't think it can be misconstrued as bullying, as it is not direct and isn't being said to her directly. They are legitimate questions and I would go further to ask what was being done in London to find her? As a student from another country she would have had a mentor, she would have been attached to a University who would expect her to attend lectures and to suddenly disappear would go noticed and her family would have been informed. So... what happened?

    When she got prosecuted under her real name, was there nothing on record for her as a missing person?

    It just seems very strange that no one was looking for her. Where was the big reunion with her family? Are there tabloid spreads that we are not aware of beyond the story of being trafficked?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I don't think it can be misconstrued as bullying, as it is not direct and isn't being said to her directly. They are legitimate questions and I would go further to ask what was being done in London to find her? As a student from another country she would have had a mentor, she would have been attached to a University who would expect her to attend lectures and to suddenly disappear would go noticed and her family would have been informed. So... what happened?

    When she got prosecuted under her real name, was there nothing on record for her as a missing person?

    It just seems very strange that no one was looking for her. Where was the big reunion with her family? Are there tabloid spreads that we are not aware of beyond the story of being trafficked?
    I doubted this story from the start and there are so many holes in the story that were not challenged by anyone. So many facts that could have been verified, but were they?

    But the point I made was kind of irrelevant to the truth, remember someone connected to EI commented on "the Anna thing" and the anti's were out straight away saying that EI called Anna a 'thing'.

    Do any of our journalists have functioning bullshit detectors?

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    I doubted this story from the start and there are so many holes in the story that were not challenged by anyone. So many facts that could have been verified, but were they?

    But the point I made was kind of irrelevant to the truth, remember someone connected to EI commented on "the Anna thing" and the anti's were out straight away saying that EI called Anna a 'thing'.

    Do any of our journalists have functioning bullshit detectors?
    True, it is best to keep focused on the story and not on the person. We can not say anything derogatory about her, as we don't know her, but we can analyse the story as it was told, because as you say, it does not ring true. We all know how the media can get things wrong, so who is to say it is not their fault we are left questioning? It's more about wanting to understand the information we as the public have been given.

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Do any of our journalists have functioning bullshit detectors?
    Yes, a few of them. But they are vastly outnumbered by the drones that just write what they're told.

    God Forbid that you're an intelligent journalist in this country. The best you can hope for is to be fckued out of your job after 19 years with no thanks and no notice.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liffey View Post
    Yes, a few of them. But they are vastly outnumbered by the drones that just write what they're told.

    God Forbid that you're an intelligent journalist in this country. The best you can hope for is to be fckued out of your job after 19 years with no thanks and no notice.
    There are far too many 'opinion' pieces and too many 'columnists', which suggests that our newspapers are now in the 'bullshit' business rather than the 'news' business

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (07-11-14), Prickly (08-11-14)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Just back to this new website, there are not 125,000 men of all ages in galway,
    2011 census gives the male population of Galway as c36,000, but if you add the males of the rest of county Galway (88,000) It comes close to your figure.

    Fact checking

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The East
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesphHenry View Post
    ‘Anna’ Sex Slave or Sex Worker?

    “How ‘Anna’ was kidnapped, raped & trafficked into Ireland’s sex trade”

    The press has reported Anna’s story as one of a sexually exploited human trafficking victim.

    Is Anna’s story true or is it a fabrication?

    Did the press research her story?


    Is Anna merely milking the system and people’s gullibility for what their worth?


    Have those to whom she gave evidence believed what they wanted to believe?

    Read full article here:

    http://anna-human-trafficking-ireland.com/
    ur website shud have a comments section if it wants 2 be taken seriously.
    Anna s story has lots of holes an so does ur rationale 4 her story being a complete fabrication.

  12. Default

    "2011 census gives the male population of Galway as c36,000, but if you add the males of the rest of county Galway (88,000) It comes close to your figure."

    Thank you
    Last edited by JoesphHenry; 07-11-14 at 06:19.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to JoesphHenry For This Useful Post:

    dob (07-11-14)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •