Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 237

Thread: Bettercallsaul ....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default Bettercallsaul ....

    Here u can say anything u don't like at him . In my opinion is a fucking bitch but I still like some (most) of his posts

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (06-11-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    If i am honest i like him.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (06-11-14), SmallHorn (06-11-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    If i am honest i like him.
    Fucking narcissist !! Go away!!!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (06-11-14), Yummyasslicker (23-12-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    Fucking narcissist !! Go away!!!
    Sometimes i love him,usually of late i use your pics and a baby wipe while i "love him"
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 06-11-14 at 01:11.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Sometimes i love him,usually of late i use your pics and a baby wipe while i "love him"
    Pls understand that u most go away from this thread.people ll not post in it so piss off lol

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

    Yummyasslicker (23-12-14)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    Pls understand that u most go away from this thread.people ll not post in it so piss off lol
    But it's about me,it's like you finally admitting you love me,this is like that thread the guy started,I am hoping the escorts and clients will post advising you this will never work.... we are here for you babe

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (06-11-14)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,313
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    I hope you funny in your own mind.


    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Sometimes i love him,usually of late i use your pics and a baby wipe while i "love him"

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    But it's about me,it's like you finally admitting you love me,this is like that thread the guy started,I am hoping the escorts and clients will post advising you this will never work.... we are here for you babe
    actually I really hoped to not be the only who hates u but I see now that u r invisible people doesn't take into account yr sarcastic posts .u should thank I m the only who wants to make fell close to people and try to help u

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (06-11-14)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    i hope you funny in your own mind.
    and i hope you have one.

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    actually I really hoped to not be the only who hates u but I see now that u r invisible people doesn't take into account yr sarcastic posts .u should thank I m the only who wants to make fell close to people and try to help u
    3 mirrors babe,thats all the help any lady could give me

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •