Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Re Highwayman

Default Re Highwayman

Since he has being the centre of some ramblings tonight i will say this.

I have found him to be one of the more respect well behaved ppl on this board.

Sincerley,
    Westside.

I second that...

Reviews

Cool Shite Talk

And it just so happens that both of you have made it quite clear that you disapprove of me and my posts .................. coincidence????

The fact is HighWayMan posted the real name of a board member ...............
    The fact is Patricia has always taken this offense seriously and punished the offender ..........
    The fact is Patricia has not done that in this case and instead has offered "excuses" for not doing it ................

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    I second that...

of course u would coz according the to elizabeth u and highway loved her blog slagging us off

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    of course u would coz according the to elizabeth u and highway loved her blog slagging us off

nbt
    i think thats a bit of a non sequiter nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    i think thats a bit of a non sequiter nbt

no it follows alrite ,think about it

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    And it just so happens that both of you have made it quite clear that you disapprove of me and my posts .................. coincidence????

The fact is Patricia has always taken this offense seriously and punished the offender ..........
    The fact is Patricia has not done that in this case and instead has offered "excuses" for not doing it ................

Paws
    i disagree with what you say but defend your right to say it. i think your full of shit - you think i'm full of shit. thats clear. so fucking what.....

did hiway post full name - if so ban him - if not fuck off ! (is this the real name that was not you and then was so that you could make political capital ???)

pat never punished you when you tried yo destroy naomis career or admitted to faking reviews - will you have a go at her for that ? methinks not...

pats a free agent - she is not at the beck and call of all our whims (more power to her )

happy christmas....7'5

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    no it follows alrite ,think about it

nbt
    i did - and no change - sorry nbt

Unhappy Of course

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post

Paws
    Lets get this right for one sec.

Lizzy puts up a link to a diff site and you say "loads of paws on the net,even on here".Gemma says its her account.Forget the fact that you changed the profile faster than someones eyes blink.Then you come along ,try and walk highwayman into your devious little BS and then admit its your name.Then after admitting its your name ,torment humanity with the ramblings of someone thats seriously needs a part time hobby to start off with.

Its your name, its not your name.Who gives a fuck.I dont.You dont get your way to fly off into a tantrum.You could make more money than riverdance.Your a wasted talent.Go to your local YMCA and sign up.Seriously, between the tantrums usable for Shakesphere and jumping up and down usable for a top notch stage dance, you'll make millions.Better to make money than look like a baby i reckon.

Ladies and Gentlemen
    Welcome to the Odion London
    I give you tonight s show...................

Let the show begin.....................
    "i reckon we should have a few mods Pat".

Argh drum drum dance dance hoot hoot tap tap "im a little boy and everybody loves me ,im a little boy and let me be your toy.We can go up to the hillside and ramble on at Westsideeeeeeeeeeee". A long pauseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. "Oh im a little boy so come and play we meeeeeeeeeeeeee." hahhahahahha LMAO

Michael Flately eat your heart out,oh shit Sorry Pat a real name there,
    A Deafdumbdopeyorphanedlittlecunt

PS if i were Pat, i would name all five of thsoe ppl as mods for no other reason just to warm your arse.

Reviews

Thanks for your kind words West and Alec.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast