Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Re Highwayman

  1. #1

    Default Re Highwayman

    Since he has being the centre of some ramblings tonight i will say this.

    I have found him to be one of the more respect well behaved ppl on this board.

    Sincerley,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    I second that...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool Shite Talk

    And it just so happens that both of you have made it quite clear that you disapprove of me and my posts .................. coincidence????

    The fact is HighWayMan posted the real name of a board member ...............
    The fact is Patricia has always taken this offense seriously and punished the offender ..........
    The fact is Patricia has not done that in this case and instead has offered "excuses" for not doing it ................

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    I second that...

    of course u would coz according the to elizabeth u and highway loved her blog slagging us off



    nbt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    of course u would coz according the to elizabeth u and highway loved her blog slagging us off



    nbt
    i think thats a bit of a non sequiter nbt

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    i think thats a bit of a non sequiter nbt

    no it follows alrite ,think about it


    nbt

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    And it just so happens that both of you have made it quite clear that you disapprove of me and my posts .................. coincidence????

    The fact is HighWayMan posted the real name of a board member ...............
    The fact is Patricia has always taken this offense seriously and punished the offender ..........
    The fact is Patricia has not done that in this case and instead has offered "excuses" for not doing it ................

    Paws
    i disagree with what you say but defend your right to say it. i think your full of shit - you think i'm full of shit. thats clear. so fucking what.....

    did hiway post full name - if so ban him - if not fuck off ! (is this the real name that was not you and then was so that you could make political capital ???)

    pat never punished you when you tried yo destroy naomis career or admitted to faking reviews - will you have a go at her for that ? methinks not...

    pats a free agent - she is not at the beck and call of all our whims (more power to her )

    happy christmas....7'5

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    no it follows alrite ,think about it


    nbt
    i did - and no change - sorry nbt

  9. #9

    Unhappy Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    And it just so happens that both of you have made it quite clear that you disapprove of me and my posts .................. coincidence????

    The fact is HighWayMan posted the real name of a board member ...............
    The fact is Patricia has always taken this offense seriously and punished the offender ..........
    The fact is Patricia has not done that in this case and instead has offered "excuses" for not doing it ................

    Paws
    Lets get this right for one sec.

    Lizzy puts up a link to a diff site and you say "loads of paws on the net,even on here".Gemma says its her account.Forget the fact that you changed the profile faster than someones eyes blink.Then you come along ,try and walk highwayman into your devious little BS and then admit its your name.Then after admitting its your name ,torment humanity with the ramblings of someone thats seriously needs a part time hobby to start off with.

    Its your name, its not your name.Who gives a fuck.I dont.You dont get your way to fly off into a tantrum.You could make more money than riverdance.Your a wasted talent.Go to your local YMCA and sign up.Seriously, between the tantrums usable for Shakesphere and jumping up and down usable for a top notch stage dance, you'll make millions.Better to make money than look like a baby i reckon.

    Ladies and Gentlemen
    Welcome to the Odion London
    I give you tonight s show...................


    Let the show begin.....................
    "i reckon we should have a few mods Pat".

    Argh drum drum dance dance hoot hoot tap tap "im a little boy and everybody loves me ,im a little boy and let me be your toy.We can go up to the hillside and ramble on at Westsideeeeeeeeeeee". A long pauseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. "Oh im a little boy so come and play we meeeeeeeeeeeeee." hahhahahahha LMAO

    Michael Flately eat your heart out,oh shit Sorry Pat a real name there,
    A Deafdumbdopeyorphanedlittlecunt

    PS if i were Pat, i would name all five of thsoe ppl as mods for no other reason just to warm your arse.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Thanks for your kind words West and Alec.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •