Thread: Modding from an ex mod view point.

Default Modding from an ex mod view point.

I figure i give my reasons why i think it isnt a good idea to mod this site the manner of which is proposed.From my experiences of modding and seeing modding on other sites it only works well if,

(a) None of the mods bar the owner are known registered members and i dont mean someone disguised either.I mean total nuetral ppl who have no experience of those on the forums.

(b) Mods are changed periodically.

(c) Accountability.When i modded i was liked by some disliked by some even threatened or whatever by a few too.Now forget the fact that i never gave a crap who liked me or not,o always showed myself to be accountable for any decisions i made.I took alot on the chin but hey thats life.A mod should be 100% accountable for their decisions and if they cant be then they cant mod.Simple as that which brings me to the next point.

(d) You risk having a forum full of "why was i banned or why this or that".

(e) if a mod has an issue and he /she feels that that issue isnt dealt with properly then time to step away and stop modding.We all have a certain idea or integrity of what we feel is the right or wrong thing to say or do in any given situation and if the mod feels that its an isolated thing for him / her or that the mods general integrity is being dragged down times to up and go.

These are the biggest probs i see with modding on sites.If the site members become mods then at least change them regularly.Preferably ,independant ppl not known to the members here should mod.Otherwise politics come into play.

Simple but difficult,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Awol!

An ex Mod? how did u lose your position? I heard you weren't present when issues arose

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    An ex Mod? how did u lose your position? I heard you weren't present when issues arose

we got caught in the bathroom together

nbt

Default Simple

i handed my position back because i had issues with stimulants and anyone that had prob with stimulants will tell you that your temperment can go up and down a little.I could go back modding now because im okydoky now but i dont go crawling for nobody.Im my own bitch.Two of the mods decided to be clever and have a go off me and i stood up to them and that was the end of me going back modding.Simple as that.

Interesting post coming from someone who couldnt moderate his piss trail,
    Westside.

Default hahahhahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    we got caught in the bathroom together

nbt
    thats funny shit.

hes an early morning boy,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by deafboy View Post
    i handed my position back because i had issues with stimulants and anyone that had prob with stimulants will tell you that your temperment can go up and down a little.I could go back modding now because im okydoky now but i dont go crawling for nobody.Im my own bitch.Two of the mods decided to be clever and have a go off me and i stood up to them and that was the end of me going back modding.Simple as that.

Interesting post coming from someone who couldnt moderate his piss trail,
    Westside.
    oh the oul' temperament was up & down? still a moody oul' cunt
    Whats changed?

Default Nothing

still a moody oul' cunt
    Whats changed?
    im still a bollox.Genetics.Better to be a bollox and know it than be a bollox and not know it.

Another funny statement coming from a ole cunt,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by deafboy View Post
    im still a bollox.Genetics.Better to be a bollox and know it than be a bollox and not know it.
    Ya know something, there’s a lot of sense in that statement…whats that ?…… OH SORRY……I SAID THERES A LOT OF SENSE IN THAT…..HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DEAF?
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Default Im not

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Ya know something, there’s a lot of sense in that statement…whats that ?…… OH SORRY……I SAID THERES A LOT OF SENSE IN THAT…..HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DEAF?
    just that no point in putting this as a username hardofhearingboy.Get my drift ,easier to be speicific.

Too fuckin long is the answer by the way,
    Westside.