Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman

Reviews

Default 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman

Last edited by tony1; 03-11-14 at 18:31.

Reviews

I think she is a beautiful woman and if thats all she has to worry about in life then i want her life.

Wow unnerving and totally inappropriate. I never realised it was that bad for ladies or maybe American men are more aggressive? That guy walking side by side with the girl for 5 minutes saying nothing was creepy as f**k.
    If you touch me, you might get a wee prick.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to p.l. For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (04-11-14)

6. Default

It pains me to say this, because I have many friends in America, but most American men are arseholes. Towards women anyway.

Reviews

Reviews

pfft has nothing on this..

lads the exact same thing happens every day on this forum......sexy melek is back or sexy claudia is back(she is really sexy though) and we think nothing of it. You couldnt say half the stuff that is said on this forum on the boards for instance.

Whats happening? Whats happening is it is acceptable on here. The rules of life change with regards the setting. Go into a nightclub and you can fool around. Do it on the street and you will be put in jail.

So men then misinterpret the rules. In order for harassment to stop it would have to stop everywhere (except the bedroom)
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    lads the exact same thing happens every day on this forum......sexy melek is back or sexy claudia is back(she is really sexy though) and we think nothing of it. You couldnt say half the stuff that is said on this forum on the boards for instance.

Whats happening? Whats happening is it is acceptable on here. The rules of life change with regards the setting. Go into a nightclub and you can fool around. Do it on the street and you will be put in jail.

So men then misinterpret the rules. In order for harassment to stop it would have to stop everywhere (except the bedroom)
    yeah, I think if a woman is moving and hasnt given you a possible 'in' the look ect then dont stop or hassle her (or walk beside her for five minutes saying stuff at her while she ignores you )

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    I think she is a beautiful woman and if thats all she has to worry about in life then i want her life.
    my same reply
    I think he is a beautiful man and if thats all he has to worry about in life then i want he's life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast