Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horrific murder of 2 sex workers in Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Davidontour View Post
    These women appear to have been murdered several days apart, although both bodies were in the same apartment. This psycho was clearly plausible enough to hold down a responsible job.

Although this is a very isolated incident, it does illustrate the dangers of outcalls and the importance of sex workers keeping in daily contact with someone trustworthy.
    American Psycho deja vu ... any of you read the book ?

: The high stress well paying job prob a contributing factor to him feeling invincible ? And needing to 'blow off some steam' ,

a sick way dealing with the pressure.

Violence a pressure valve. Scary -- how many more like him out there ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Empirical (03-11-14), Jiberjabber (03-11-14), Melindablondey (03-11-14), Meursault (03-11-14), TonyStark (03-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

: The high stress well paying job prob a contributing factor to him feeling invincible ? And needing to 'blow off some steam' ,

not a big fan of christian bale but he nailed this one.......leo had wanted it, but in fairness he couldnt pull it off
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (03-11-14), Stephanie (03-11-14), TonyStark (03-11-14)

more than likely a narcissist......think i read he wanted power and lust and was pissed at some girl for rejecting him......its the same mechanics as the eliot rodgers kid who killed a few this year......failure causes them to lose it

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (03-11-14), Stephanie (03-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    more than likely a narcissist......think i read he wanted power and lust and was pissed at some girl for rejecting him......its the same mechanics as the eliot rodgers kid who killed a few this year......failure causes them to lose it
    Yip. . x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Meursault (03-11-14)

Reviews

Another reason to dislike banksters, the "Masters of the Universe". You could well believe that such people live in a parallel universe, where the normal rules don't apply to them. Not content with wrecking the economies of so many countries, for them it seems almost normal to destroy the lives of those they despise, and to expect that nothing will happen; as if people, like economies, the savings and work of plebs like you and me, were of no real consequence; disposable people.

Quote Originally Posted by Empirical View Post
    Another reason to dislike banksters, the "Masters of the Universe". You could well believe that such people live in a parallel universe, where the normal rules don't apply to them. Not content with wrecking the economies of so many countries, for them it seems almost normal to destroy the lives of those they despise, and to expect that nothing will happen; as if people, like economies, the savings and work of plebs like you and me, were of no real consequence; disposable people.

in fairness though the banks are the heart of economies

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (04-11-14), Melindablondey (03-11-14), Stephanie (03-11-14), TonyStark (03-11-14)

Reviews

This is horrific, nothing thought of human life anymore

Reviews

I have read the book and wish that I had not, a friend of mine a girl insisted on borrowing it, it took her months to get over it despite my warnings. I worked with a guy who was a socio path and possibly a physco they are way more common than we realise, only when this guy was shutting down his wifes business did my eyes open to what he was, i always thought his detached air was cool and effective then I got it and lots of stuff fell into place. As to the murders themselves the only "good" that might come of it is that authorities will help sex workers not shun them. It is estimated that 5% of the population are in this zone but most wont become killers.

I have gotten to know a few girls quite well and I do not know how they do this job with some of what i have been told, I have so much respect for the girls, I know no pun intended that I would not have the balls for it and sometimes when guys give bad reviews perhaps they should pause and think about what the girl( a human ) may have just been through.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

cls95 (04-11-14), Stephanie (04-11-14)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12