View Poll Results: Should Elizabeth be re-instated?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 50.00%
  • No

7 50.00%
  • Don't Care

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should Liz be re-instated?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Howdy ............he hee......... xx
    Coooeeey Ducky ooooohhh i missed you sooooo much lizbet, everybody has youve missed all the scandal and BIZ liz. where do i start........... Well.....on never mind. what have you been doin ducky? ..up ducky xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx clarence

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation None of your business is what i have been doing

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    Coooeeey Ducky ooooohhh i missed you sooooo much lizbet, everybody has youve missed all the scandal and BIZ liz. where do i start........... Well.....on never mind. what have you been doin ducky? ..up ducky xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx clarence

EOGHN IS A BIG CRY BABY............VOTE HIM OFF..............ALEXANDRA TO WIN IS WHAT I SAY...........COME TO THAT I DONT REALLY CARE...............

DUCKY YOU SHOULD OF POSTED BAIL...........COULDNT YOU MANAGE TO DO THAT YOU MEAN OLD BITCH......YOU KNEW WHERE THE MONEY WAS AND YOU NEVER SENT ME ANYTHING LIKE A PHONE CARD..........I HATE YOU............

TANYA BRANING IS INNOCENT..........FREE TANYA.............

3. Default

WELCOME BACK LIZBET

We missed you, how was the grub inside darlin ?

Welcome back Elizabeth. I told you, I would break you out. I'll get this cigar out of my mouth and give you the biggest snog you ever had. Forget Gone with the wind or the titanic. Tonight is a special night and we meet at last. Lets have a bath together ad get all that dust off you from the dynamite blast. What do I do with this cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    DUCKY YOU SHOULD OF POSTED BAIL...........COULDNT YOU MANAGE TO DO THAT YOU MEAN OLD BITCH......YOU KNEW WHERE THE MONEY WAS AND YOU NEVER SENT ME ANYTHING LIKE A PHONE CARD..........I HATE YOU..
    ohhhh dcky, about the money.....well this big scary man stole it from me and then a really nice man felt just soooo sorry for me and GAVE me a load of brand new PINK clothes, honestly ducky! Cross my heart and hope to fly! up ducky xxx clarence

Clarence your getting between me and Elizabeth. We want to be alone

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    WELCOME BACK LIZBET

We missed you, how was the grub inside darlin ?

Got a job in the kitchens

Tanya is in a bad way though........bleedin starvin.........

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Welcome back Elizabeth. I told you, I would break you out. I'll get this cigar out of my mouth and give you the biggest snog you ever had. Forget Gone with the wind or the titanic. Tonight is a special night and we meet at last. Lets have a bath together ad get all that dust off you from the dynamite blast. What do I do with this cigar.

Listen you i said just the one picture clint.........dont brake the rules.........gotta go its lights out..........shit i forgot i was free

Hows that shit Piggier Paws still telling porkies.........oops sorry forgot about the old bacon stuff in ireland.........

I like a bit of bacon myself. Fancy a sausage.

10. Default

Hows that shit Piggier Paws still telling porkies.........oops sorry forgot about the old bacon stuff in ireland.........

[/QUOTE]

Lizzy i think we all know that you are the liar on here.. feeding the homeless on crimbo day.. that was just one of your classics...
    Get a life you pathetic tramp.

ps thanks for the call last Saturday @ 14.33..you sad bitch..

would you like me to post it here..?????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast