Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lower resolution photos please ladies

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default Lower resolution photos please ladies

    Just defeated in Hungary

    http://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/internet-tax-protests-force-orb%C3%A1n-u-turn-1.1983854


    The internet tax was set initially at a monthly 150 forints per gigabyte (50p) – one news agency estimated it the equivalent of 11 cents per hour on Facebook, €15 per movie stream, €250 for watching a full TV series


    (Its now safe again for Sophie to go large with that new avatar)




    Im in trouble with this new iPhone 6!..............Its usable for EI when on a night out
    Last edited by xagerate; 01-11-14 at 22:57.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Just defeated in Hungary

    http://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/internet-tax-protests-force-orb%C3%A1n-u-turn-1.1983854


    The internet tax was set initially at a monthly 150 forints per gigabyte (50p) – one news agency estimated it the equivalent of 11 cents per hour on Facebook, €15 per movie stream, €250 for watching a full TV series


    (Its now safe again for Sophie to go large with that new avatar)




    Im in trouble with this new iPhone 6!..............Its usable for EI when on a night out
    TLDR ....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    TLDR ....
    Don't you bleedin start too
    I get enough of that TLDR stuff from your other half
    (I just picked the wrong time to post it..........F#####g Claudia welcome back thread wiping the floor with me)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Don't you bleedin start too
    I get enough of that TLDR stuff from your other half
    Hmm...doesn't read back with the humour intended when written
    Ill pay for that possibly
    Best this thread is closed/deleted/whatever
    Last edited by xagerate; 02-11-14 at 01:25.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Don't you bleedin start too
    I get enough of that TLDR stuff from your other half
    (I just picked the wrong time to post it..........F#####g Claudia welcome back thread wiping the floor with me)
    My gf is a bit busy. She will get back to you tomorrow.

  6. #6

    Default

    It sounds like something that we would dream up here!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Just defeated in Hungary

    http://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/internet-tax-protests-force-orb%C3%A1n-u-turn-1.1983854


    The internet tax was set initially at a monthly 150 forints per gigabyte (50p) – one news agency estimated it the equivalent of 11 cents per hour on Facebook, €15 per movie stream, €250 for watching a full TV series


    (Its now safe again for Sophie to go large with that new avatar)




    Im in trouble with this new iPhone 6!..............Its usable for EI when on a night out
    Great article, however not entirely true!!

    Protest agains internet tax was a last drop in a glass of water for many /after huge tax in favor to right wing media, tax if you own any pet,property tax....etc. etc,/ BUT Mr pro Putin cunt pm Orban didn't say there won't be internet tax he only said not with these conditions, so no actual defeat, he won some time, and maybe few thousand won't attend to the next protest in mid november.
    Good bye Ireland!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Great article, however not entirely true!!

    Protest agains internet tax was a last drop in a glass of water for many /after huge tax in favor to right wing media, tax if you own any pet,property tax....etc. etc,/ BUT Mr pro Putin cunt pm Orban didn't say there won't be internet tax he only said not with these conditions, so no actual defeat, he won some time, and maybe few thousand won't attend to the next protest in mid november.
    Well that's the kind of tax that will provoke constant protests
    The world is gone crazy im afraid

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    A wet moss covered island
    Posts
    757
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    A country at the crossroads between freedom and Russia ......... Nice ladies but shit government

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

    xagerate (02-11-14)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •