Thread: Spoilt for my first encounter....

1. Question Spoilt for my first encounter....

Hey all, been waiting patiently for 1.My first tv/ts encounter and 2.A well positive reviewed tv/ts to finally come to Kildare.Guess what, i now have a choice to make between Relly-Bery and Jenny Fox who will grace my doorstep in the coming few days.After some foraging is it true that Jenny Fox is a tv and not a ts...? It has some impact on my decision but not a deal breaker.Also i see Relly-Bery has limited english.Just wanna know some of your individual experiences whether you were only with one of the above mentioned or lucky enough to be with both..... Thanking u all...

was with relly berry, no english but dont worry about that, she is stunning and deff worthy first time

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kildaredavid View Post
    Hey all, been waiting patiently for 1.My first tv/ts encounter and 2.A well positive reviewed tv/ts to finally come to Kildare.Guess what, i now have a choice to make between Relly-Bery and Jenny Fox who will grace my doorstep in the coming few days.After some foraging is it true that Jenny Fox is a tv and not a ts...? It has some impact on my decision but not a deal breaker.Also i see Relly-Bery has limited english.Just wanna know some of your individual experiences whether you were only with one of the above mentioned or lucky enough to be with both..... Thanking u all...
    I have never met Jenny Fox, and do not like to make comparisons, but I have no hesitation in recommending Relly Bery. I have seen her about half a dozen times, and will see her again before she leaves these shores in a few weeks.

If you need to know more, feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by Anitafan; 02-11-14 at 19:40.

Relly Berry was my first and my god it was amazing

I think I'm going to take a punt with Rely too. Heard so many good things about her!

6. Default

Turns out Relly-Bery didnt come to Kildare after all my patient waiting,went to cork instead............Lucky feckers... Am still hopin she comes on her way back to Dublin tho.Think i might hold out to see.. Thanks for all your replies