Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Ffs

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,534
    Reviews
    11

    Default Ffs

    Some nice fcking ar$ehole has put my car windows in ----i want to kill dead things

    Went out about half an hr ago to get my coat from my car and ....glass everywhere
    Can feel the urge returning

    To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,805
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Fook! That's not good — was it a robbery or mindless vandalism?
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Some nice fcking ar$ehole has put my car windows in ----i want to kill dead things

    Went out about half an hr ago to get my coat from my car and ....glass everywhere
    stay indoors, don't let their chaos behaviour ruin you. report it.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

    Melindablondey (31-10-14)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,534
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Fook! That's not good — was it a robbery or mindless vandalism?
    Well there was nothing of value in the car-so i say vandalism...psni on their way. Not that it will do much good

    Its only the windows but hate to have to pay 」250 excess
    Can feel the urge returning

    To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (01-11-14), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (31-10-14)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,534
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    stay indoors, don't let their chaos behaviour ruin you. report it.
    I will---once the PSNI are gone...i;ve a bottlle of JD help
    Can feel the urge returning

    To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    I will---once the PSNI are gone...i;ve a bottlle of JD help
    1-2 medicinal as you've had a shock.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,534
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sarah View Post
    Freaked for you what a bummer
    Thanks hun...in many ways its not the money its gonna cost(tho dont get me wrong i can ill afford it at the moment) its just--its right outside my house x
    Can feel the urge returning

    To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

    Petros (31-10-14)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,805
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Thanks hun...in many ways its not the money its gonna cost(tho dont get me wrong i can ill afford it at the moment) its just--its right outside my house x
    I know what you mean! It is a personal violation. The mess of glass everywhere — can you secure the car now?
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,534
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    I know what you mean! It is a personal violation. The mess of glass everywhere — can you secure the car now?
    Well i did what any man wud do---i called my mum and dad lol

    they have a garage so gonna put it in their.
    Can feel the urge returning

    To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (01-11-14), Melindablondey (01-11-14), Petros (01-11-14), warmcome (01-11-14)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,805
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Well i did what any man wud do---i called my mum and dad lol

    they have a garage so gonna put it in their.
    Good call
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •