Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Glutinous Maximus

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    371
    Reviews
    17

    Default Glutinous Maximus

    I've been putting in a fair bit of time at the gym lately and I seem to have developed a fetish for muscular ladies- not big muscles like but just really fit and strong- are there any ladies on here who do a bit of weight lifting?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,966
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Here,s a few for you


    I think I,ll join the gym


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (31-10-14), Blonde Alexa (31-10-14), dr love (31-10-14), steve6304 (01-11-14), tom sand (31-10-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,132
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Here,s a few for you


    I think I,ll join the gym
    I joined my local gym 8 weeks ago.
    It was only yesterday I discovered my favourite machine.
    It's the coffee machine in the lobby
    Can't understand why people drive to and for a gym to exercise.
    Just walk there and back and save the gym fees.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (31-10-14), tom sand (31-10-14), TonyB (01-11-14), willie wacker (31-10-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusedtobesomeonelse View Post
    I've been putting in a fair bit of time at the gym lately and I seem to have developed a fetish for muscular ladies- not big muscles like but just really fit and strong- are there any ladies on here who do a bit of weight lifting?
    I know exactly what you mean. Overly muscular isn't nice because it looks masculine and I much prefer looking feminine. I have a big bum and big boobs so have a womanly size 10 figure but if I wasn't such a lazy bigger in the gym then I would love to try and pull this look off but somehow still keep my bum, infact I would like a bigger bum but mega toned everywhere else x
    Last edited by Kendra; 31-10-14 at 02:38.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,132
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Here,s a few for you


    I think I,ll join the gym
    Fuck that
    Can you imagine coming home drunk on a Friday evening and telling her
    you gambled your wages , she would batter the head off you
    Even worse can you imagine failing to give her an orgasm while making love
    she would crush your nuts between her thighs , no thanks.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (31-10-14), tom sand (31-10-14)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    Fuck that
    Can you imagine coming home drunk on a Friday evening and telling her
    you gambled your wages , she would batter the head off you
    Even worse can you imagine failing to give her an orgasm while making love
    she would crush your nuts between her thighs , no thanks.
    you say that about the gambling of wages and the husband beating as if you have experience in that

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,132
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    you say that about the gambling of wages and the husband beating as if you have experience in that
    Nah Kendra and if you seen my ex you would know why.
    I am a brave man , but not a fool lol.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (31-10-14)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The East
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusedtobesomeonelse View Post
    I've been putting in a fair bit of time at the gym lately and I seem to have developed a fetish for muscular ladies- not big muscles like but just really fit and strong- are there any ladies on here who do a bit of weight lifting?
    Fernanda is very toned u shud pm her.
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...exy%20Fernanda
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Admin: obsolete picture removed

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    I wouldn't mind a body exactly like this......

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    The pics may be different in a few days though as the pics are non verified but I love the body on the girl who's currently in the pics, amazing!

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I wouldn't mind a body exactly like this......

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    The pics may be different in a few days though as the pics are non verified but I love the body on the girl who's currently in the pics, amazing!
    she looks a bit angry tho

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •