Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: 200 protest outside Roma family's house in Waterford.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ok, that was quite funny. I won't call you a twit if you stop calling me a fascist.
    Originally I was amenable to entering such an Entente but on mature reflection I must respectfully decline. I regard your post as counter revolutionary and denounce you as an enemy of the people. (say the last sentence in a heavy russian accent)
    Lucy, it begins with me agreeing not to call you a facist and you recanting your twit allegation and it ends with me starting "Lucy is back!!!", "Lucys gorgeous new photos", "Lucy is retiring", "Lucy is not retiring" and my personal favourite the "congratulations on x amount of reviews" threads. (as an side why having an encounter with a gimp of this website recorded for posterity as a review would be a source of congratulations is beyond me.) You would counter my aforementioned threads with nauseating and cringe inducing hollow platitudes. As I'm sure you will concur this forum had breeched it's quota of said bullcrap some time ago.
    So for that reason Lucy I reiterate my original assertion and denounce your post as counter revolutionary and you as an enemy of the people. (russian accent optional this time but I urge you to persevere with it)
    LUCY YOU ARE A FACIST. I insist that you apologise for the holocaust, slow racehorses, stupid jockeys, bewildered greyhounds, the poor life choices I have made, radio djs and the fact that Spandeu Ballet and Genisis simply don't receive the recognition and respect they deserve. Gold is the iconic and defining track of the 20th century.

Reviews

check out ch4 tonight at 9 p.m
    Last edited by tony1; 03-11-14 at 20:08.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJameson View Post
    Originally I was amenable to entering such an Entente but on mature reflection I must respectfully decline. I regard your post as counter revolutionary and denounce you as an enemy of the people. (say the last sentence in a heavy russian accent)
    Lucy, it begins with me agreeing not to call you a facist and you recanting your twit allegation and it ends with me starting "Lucy is back!!!", "Lucys gorgeous new photos", "Lucy is retiring", "Lucy is not retiring" and my personal favourite the "congratulations on x amount of reviews" threads. (as an side why having an encounter with a gimp of this website recorded for posterity as a review would be a source of congratulations is beyond me.) You would counter my aforementioned threads with nauseating and cringe inducing hollow platitudes. As I'm sure you will concur this forum had breeched it's quota of said bullcrap some time ago.
    So for that reason Lucy I reiterate my original assertion and denounce your post as counter revolutionary and you as an enemy of the people. (russian accent optional this time but I urge you to persevere with it)
    LUCY YOU ARE A FACIST. I insist that you apologise for the holocaust, slow racehorses, stupid jockeys, bewildered greyhounds, the poor life choices I have made, radio djs and the fact that Spandeu Ballet and Genisis simply don't receive the recognition and respect they deserve. Gold is the iconic and defining track of the 20th century.

Being called a fascist has made me really unhappy

Cool music though, I agree, nothing to dance around your handbag to like Gold. While moshing. I'm going to find an itune clip and do it now.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

DoubleJameson (03-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I'd paid fees, and worked since my teens, and how do you know I do not pay tax rather presumptuous, do U think you can just lodge large amounts of money too your account and no one question it, if the tax man catches U, u will be destroyed in inflated taxes, plus considering working and paying prsi for ten years prior you can't simple disappear now, if you want to own anything of value you need to prove your income you know like an house and the such plus I live here and spend my money in local economy

And well as a native in this country these are things I'm entitled too my parents have paid into the system and where never out of work or drew the dole, yes child benifit of course. free education should happened, but its not free for everyone , I payed fees in university no grants, now was just registration fee but not free, plus I worked in collage to pay it, even when doing slave labour on wards for little pay,

The fees for me to advance again are huge, so I needed to work in an area that could provide that income while still been able to work on my goals

Do you think Roma pay tax on the money form begging? Spend there earnings in the local economy or send it away?
    But your right it is the system, I said it before id welcome and Aussie type border, if your skilled and will contribute in a positive way in you come, I dont think there a need to import problems when we cannot sort our own,
    And well its only a small island we can only realistically support so many
    What about stashing all that lovely cash under the mattress Annabel, oh that wouldn't work either, would it? you'd be hitting your head of the ceiling in the middle of the night

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by starman44 View Post
    Unbelievable!!! He was probably on social welfare too
    Probably paid his medical bill.

Westside.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627