Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Chatroom

  1. #1

    Default Chatroom

    I'm having constant problems trying to load up the chatroom. Anyone else experiencing this?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    planet earth(most of the time)
    Posts
    336
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    try using chrome, seems to be the best one for a lot of people, its the one i use with no issues.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to scouserpete For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (30-10-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slippy7 View Post
    I'm having constant problems trying to load up the chatroom. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Your not missing much, I don't use it anymore but when I did.....it was fulla trolls and gobshites x

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (29-10-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,102
    Reviews
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Your not missing much, I don't use it anymore but when I did.....it was fulla trolls and gobshites x
    Oi you, I'm no troll !!! A gobshite maybe but no troll, but yeah, there's some wankers in there.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (28-10-14)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Oi you, I'm no troll !!! A gobshite maybe but no troll, but yeah, there's some wankers in there.
    Hahaha, I suppose it can't all be trolls and gobshites but I found that the chat was a nightmare at weekends and late at nite, if you ever want to be abused and threatened within an inch of your life then go onto the escort ireland chat room! X

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,331
    Reviews
    17

    Default

    I cannot comment on the escort chat Kendra but in the general one I hav meet some v nice people( and of course some not so ,nice) I do not log in late at night where it may be a bit more wild west in there but I have also got to meet some amazing girls who have tempted beautyaddict to their door with without fail a great encounter so i like the chat room odd nutter job excluded.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

    zoozoozoo (29-10-14)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I cannot comment on the escort chat Kendra but in the general one I hav meet some v nice people( and of course some not so ,nice) I do not log in late at night where it may be a bit more wild west in there but I have also got to meet some amazing girls who have tempted beautyaddict to their door with without fail a great encounter so i like the chat room odd nutter job excluded.
    It's the general one I am talking about, I didn't even know there was an escort one. And yeah it's only weekends and late in the eve I am talking about. It may have changed now right enough but it used to be totally horrible x

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    Last time i was in chat there was a lot of talk about cakes

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,711
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    Met and arranged a lot of appointments through the chat feature but agree people do need to be careful

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (30-10-14), Rocker123 (30-10-14)

  15. Default

    on the rare occasion that there are ecort woman in the chat room it can be a good wee room and a good chat. but mainly seems to be pretty quiet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •