Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lizzys pissed.

Reviews

Default Lizzys pissed.

I got this link by pm this morning
    www.hilton69 Hello Boys.............

If you have a read of it, you will see that a number of members are mentioned and it seems we have upset dear mz Hilton.
    There is no point in commenting on her blog, as she deletes all the comments, there were a couple last week by a man who didn't like her site, now its gone!!
    I also noticed that she has given a members real first name out, which im not sure he will be too happy about.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    I got this link by pm this morning
    www.hilton69 Hello Boys.............

If you have a read of it, you will see that a number of members are mentioned and it seems we have upset dear mz Hilton.
    There is no point in commenting on her blog, as she deletes all the comments, there were a couple last week by a man who didn't like her site, now its gone!!
    I also noticed that she has given a members real first name out, which im not sure he will be too happy about.
    She actualy mentions 2 First names

I m hurt,she never mentioned me,so i mean nothing to her

I aint going to have Christmas this year.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

I saw this lastnight & in her comments she was talkin to clarence & she said she would only come back here if johnney allen rang her........PLEASE johnney dont do it as she is more than willing to give out peoples personal details as she did in her blog

Default shes my SUPERGRASS

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    I saw this lastnight & in her comments she was talkin to clarence & she said she would only come back here if johnney allen rang her........PLEASE johnney dont do it as she is more than willing to give out peoples personal details as she did in her blog
    all right listen up you lot of petty crims and vagabonds the beans have all been spilt on the lot of yous SO IT REALLY IS HA HA NEEEEERRRR THIS TIME

our SUPERGRASS miss hot hilton is now in police protective custard eating her way though her reward, sent by the van load over from ireland

SO WHOS LAUGHIN NOW????????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pork pie.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	3.3 KB 
ID:	7266  

Reviews

Just as well that Lizzy was'nt born a man, otherwise she'd choke trying to blow her own ...........

Lizzy also seems to be harbouring under the illusion that clothes maketh the man. Have to disagree profoundly............clothes keep you warm, dry and cover your nudity......they neither maketh the man nor the lady for that matter. Try as you might, you can't turn a pig's ear into a silver purse......no matter how much Versaci, Gucci, D&G or Jimmy Choo you attire yourself in.

Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    all right listen up you lot of petty crims and vagabonds the beans have all been spilt on the lot of yous SO IT REALLY IS HA HA NEEEEERRRR THIS TIME

our SUPERGRASS miss hot hilton is now in police protective custard eating her way though her reward, sent by the van load over from ireland

SO WHOS LAUGHIN NOW????????
    OOOooooohhhhHHHH i just sooooo MISS lizbet soooooo much

our lizbet been sitting at home all weekend with the big sulky bottom lip sticking out and cursing like some football manager

all the nasty stuff of the day dreck epsilon, mamzer paws, schlemiel daddy, schlimazel anna, schlong 9by3, shamus gene hunt, shegetz carlos, mensch highwayman

she been stuffing her GOB with the reward that nice man gene hunt brought round - a big van load of denny,s irish sausages and pork pies

up ducky
    clarence

Dear Clarence,the thing is that she forgot about me

I can't believe i don't exist for her.

Other people mean to her something as they creating emotions in her,but me.........i m not even worth to mention......

Reviews

Thumbs up We still love Anna

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post

Other people mean to her something as they creating emotions in her,but me.........i m not even worth to mention......

Poor Anna

We all still love you

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post

but anna ducky, all of them mentioned are STALKERS, LIARS AND WELL ALL NUTTERS , well apart from ME cos i,m pretty kosher

so really Anna, you,ll just have to TRY HARDER in future ducky

up ducky
    CLARENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Poor Anna

We all still love you
    Yeah,but i don't want 'all' ,I want Liz to love me!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast