Thread: celibate..!!!

Default celibate..!!!

Get a grip all this chat about new lawa blaa blaa blaaa.... Laws will be broken ( I mean small ones like speeding, parking etc.) are you going to become celibate? No I think not, sit back and look at the facts, are the Gardai going to waist there time looking for punters nope, as with every new legislation there's always a way around things.

So my point being is chilax all, the oldest trade in the world will always be here, happy hunting guys and girls...
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Get a grip all this chat about new lawa blaa blaa blaaa.... Laws will be broken ( I mean small ones like speeding, parking etc.) are you going to become celibate? No I think not, sit back and look at the facts, are the Gardai going to waist there time looking for punters nope, as with every new legislation there's always a way around things.

So my point being is chilax all, the oldest trade in the world will always be here, happy hunting guys and girls...
    *waste their
    Last edited by samlad; 27-10-14 at 12:31.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Clyde (27-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    *waste their
    Feck off smartass..
    Who loves ya baby......!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

samlad (27-10-14)

Reviews

That's all true Clyde but it might be a good time for me to make a bigger effort with the girls on the weekends.
    Can do no harm anyway.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post

I do agree but lets face it — whatever they come up with I doubt things will be as relaxed and as handy as they are now.

We have it good at the moment but probably won't really appreciate it fully until the muppets in Dáil Éireann mess with the laws of the state
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————