Yesterday at lunch after a little pressure from my mother about my cousins lack of a "man", my pretty 32 year old cuz announced that she was finished looking for "Mr. Right" and was now concentrating an the much more fun time of seeking out great Abs.
A long discussion ended up concluding what we guys already know deep down.. Good Abs for girls are the equivalent to a great ass and/or great boobs for guys....
She reckoned that only one in fifty guys!! (over 25) have passable Abs.. Despite my best efforts in the gym the six pack has always eluded me and I remain with just an Ab.. All I can offer therefore are shiny shoes and a smile..

So on the behalf of the 98% of us guys who who are not ABSolutely perfect, I salute you beautiful ladies of EI.
I salute you for not rolling your eyes to heaven at our "one packs", pigeon chests, pimply pale arses and paunches;
I applaud you for not laughing out loud at our silly grins in our socks or as we trip over our jocks...

And I thank you for allowing us live out a wonderful fantasy we certainly rarely deserve.
You are the icing on the cake.... the champagne bubbles and the sun in our day..
Happy Monday Ladies......