Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by deafboy View Post
    i will try to hold out.Plz help me poppy ,call an ice cream van or something.

If i die though ,im coming back to haunt everyone.Seriously, youll be going for a punt and walking up the laneway and a voice ,a voice...................PPPPPPPPoooooopppppyyyyyyy.PPpppppppoooopppppyyyyy its me poppppyyy.That would be the end of the boyo i reckon.

Poppy Review.

My mind wasnt in it.Got a haunting feeling on arrival with voices in my head.The condom flew accross the room and someone grabbed the boyo but the girl was in the shower.Doors banged,three packs of nurofen came to life and walked towards me.The girl never returned.At this point i figured get the hell out of this place.As i was going away i heard footsteps following me and after tripping over a box of Amoxillan, when i got to my car a handwritten note saying ,

To Poppy

From West

With Love from beyond,

West.

Hugs and Kisses,
    Westside.

PS if i arraigne my own funeral beforehand can i claim it against tax???
    So we can take it that you didn't die...
    well done westie, next time read the packet first. steroids and neurofen, some cocktail. Did you take them with a cup of barrys?

Default Actually

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    So we can take it that you didn't die...
    well done westie, next time read the packet first. steroids and neurofen, some cocktail. Did you take them with a cup of barrys?
    Sat morning i had two cans of red bull.Forgot them.Opps.Nope im life time natural now.I only used steroids for a small while and they just didnt justify using them for me besides i would just go with the strongest stuff and take the most ammounts.Not good.Can make good gains without them so none of them for me..Barrys tea.Nope.If i drank tea i would have died.I cant drink it,i get sick if i drink the stuff.

its your mind determines how far you go,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Natural?

im ok.I reckon im alergic to the perscription painkillers that the dentist gave me because i was fine until i got the tooth out and started them.I reckon im fine again now.Medication just goes straight through me,even heavy stuff like stron anti biotics.Funny thing is i couldnt drink worth a fuck.

A pint for West plz

Are you sure?he looks like hes had enough drink?

but this is his first one.

The only thing this morning is a headache but otherwise im much better.Looking for food too.The 72 painkillers didnt do much for me even with the pain.Turned out i had an infection in the jaw starting in the root of that tooth.I came close to three full packs between Wed and Fri yep.I doubt it was 72 but i would say around 60 or so.I was asleep most of Sat so cant really remember much.Sun i was still messed up but felt alot better.Today still a little messed but way way better.Im even going to leave my house today.

No danger of penile failure,
    Westside.

PS if you get a toothache dont be stubborn just go to the bloody dentist.
    I had same a year or 2 ago when i had my last tour to Cork.
    I was prescribed by dentist meds that contains Metronidazol/Metronide
    Took them as prescribed.

I felt strange,like in jar. It started to go on my eyes and ears. I could not hear properly,i started to see blurry,and was dizzy all the time.

Called my dentist,he told me to stop taking them.

If u overdose meds,take milk,it s advised by all doctors,and it works
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

5. Talking

its your mind determines how far you go,
    Westside.
    Do you eat din dins with one of these as well

If ure mind determines how far you go den we would'nt bovva puttin ure shoes on mate if we woz you. you ain't gettin past the front door ya muppet. We fink r Lizbet is on ta somink wiv dis fick Irish theory of ere’s

Reviews

fuck that.Whats in it?

Processed monkies urine?,
    Westside.
    No Westie, it's penicillin.............but at least you found out that you're possibly allergic to it.

Amoxicillin can be hard on the stomach and one side effect can be constipation. Though by the sound of it, that was'nt one of the things that you suffered from.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 08-12-08 at 12:20.

Default The stupid prick

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    No Westie, it's penicillin.............but at least you found out that you're possibly allergic to it.

Amoxicillin can be hard on the stomach and one side effect can be constipation. Though by the sound of it, that was'nt one of the things that you suffered from.
    im allergice to two ponstain (spelling?) and pencillin.I told the bollox.I have half a mind to call down and knock his teeth in only he is a dentist.He is a very good dentist though.Juist need to let him know next time.Jesus.
    I knew it wasnt the painkillers.I have often taken them like that and my organs hold out fine,i dont even get a stomach ache with them let alone a headache but from the moment i started taking these on Fri night i started getting naushea,congested,no appetite,dizziness,serious headaches.All of Sat i was at deaths door literally and i rarely if ever get sick.I was fucked.Only for the fact that i sensed the probs started from when i started to take the stuff i would have ended up in an IC unit,no doubt about it.Only god knows how many ppl die from mistakes in the hospitals.

The tooth fairy nearly paid for my funeral,
    Westside.

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    he is actually a very big lad in real life without the computor generated images but like most pro bodybuilders he is shit without drugs.Jay Cutler is that guys name and he is useless without drugs.

he needs tons of drugs,
    Westside.

Default Ah

Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    Do you eat din dins with one of these as well

If ure mind determines how far you go den we would'nt bovva puttin ure shoes on mate if we woz you. you ain't gettin past the front door ya muppet. We fink r Lizbet is on ta somink wiv dis fick Irish theory of ere’s
    just had din dins in town.My first din dins in two days.

me dink da der dis a dood denglish play in da deastend domwhere bear du can dearn detter denglish du

Nice din dins too,
    Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12