Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaving my balls

Reviews

Dick Shaving my balls

Had a go at this the other day for the first time and i must say i feel like a new man. My tool seems to have grown at least an inch but more importantly it has given me a libido boost. Feels great, looks great and im thinking about my meat and two veg roughly every 3 to 4 minutes, i even dreamt specifically about them last night.
    Does everyone else get this positive reaction the first time round?

Need help though.
    The ball area still has a few stragglers as does the bottom of the lad near where the veins are at their greatest.
    Not comfortable letting any type of blade near that zone, that is soft delicate skin right there and a ticking timebomb when faced with sharp object.
    As a strict diy man what are my options, anyone?

Cant wait to meet some beautiful ladies with my new set up btw.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greenie For This Useful Post:

Kendra (23-10-14), youngstud87 (23-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    Had a go at this the other day for the first time and i must say i feel like a new man. My tool seems to have grown at least an inch but more importantly it has given me a libido boost. Feels great, looks great and im thinking about my meat and two veg roughly every 3 to 4 minutes, i even dreamt specifically about them last night.

Need help though.
    The ball area still has a few stragglers as does the bottom of the lad near where the veins are at their greatest.
    Not comfortable letting any type of blade near that zone, that is soft delicate skin right there and a ticking timebomb when faced with sharp object.

Keep it moisturised buddy,

Could break into rash or ingrown hairs.

Once you shave the wee lad its very hard to let the grass grow again.

Send nudes

Reviews

Thanks gents.
    Any diy tips on what to do with the ballsack area that doesnt involve wax?

Reviews

Wont be happening Sharkey.
    Im quite veiny in that region. Im in a cold sweat even thinking about it.

Need help though.

I really LOLED reading this

So it's your first time feeling great but it's also the first time you'll experience the AWFUL itchy re growth so the trick is to keep them moisturised and smooth and hopefully you won't experience it too much.

xx

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    I use the mach3 to do balls, shaft, gooch and ass. Preparation is key. Exfoliate first , lots of shaving foam, moisturise after. Takes a bit of getting used to but can be done really quickly in the shower with a bit of practice. It helps that I'm not overly hairy in the first place.

Plus I use cockrings so getting pubes caught in them is painful, so shaved it
    Sometimes when I put a condom on my clients, I can see that a bunch of their pubes are caught in the ring of the condom and I always think it looks painful but strangely enough, nobody ever seems bothered by it x

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

Justie (25-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I really LOLED reading this

So it's your first time feeling great but it's also the first time you'll experience the AWFUL itchy re growth so the trick is to keep them moisturised and smooth and hopefully you won't experience it too much.

xx
    Thank you darling, ill be back about the itch when i get the itch.

Have you any tips on how to handle the veiny area at the base of my cock, and the ball sack. Again i cant go there with a razor.

All i have done is trim it a bit with a clippers but it is a bit of an unfinished masterpiece which is a shame really.

I use a smaller razor for getting in to the tight delicate areas,shave every other day and abit of moisturer and after a week or two you will feel so good you will want to shave the rest of that area,girls love guys who are commando,

Thank you darling, ill be back about the itch when i get the itch.

Have you any tips on how to handle the veiny area at the base of my cock, and the ball sack. Again i cant go there with a razor.

All i have done is trim it a bit with a clippers but it is a bit of an unfinished masterpiece which is a shame really.
    Well I shave all my lady parts with a gents razor, I use the Gillette fusion because I think they give a much closer shave with no irritation.

All my ex boyfriends always shaved theirs but one ex used hair removing cream but I think it burns a little but then I am sure he used to leave it on too long.

So you could try using hair removing cream but don't leave it on any longer than the pack says.

xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

greenie (23-10-14)

Reviews

Trim her first with cordless if its got out of control and then get out the mach III to tackle the rest of them stubborn buggers, never use shaving foam as you just wont see what you're doing, never use aftershave on the area either no matter what anyone tells you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (23-10-14)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast