Thread: Curious crossdressers

1. Default Curious crossdressers

Hi, I've recently starting crossdressing and love it.does any one know of irish sites to meet like minded people.i have looked around but nothing really suits what I'm looking for. I'd love to be able to share pics and videos but that's about as brave as I can go for the moment. I'm young and look very good in tights and heels ;-) any suggestions??

Reviews

You could try gaire.com.

Flickr also has some local groups.

And lastly, put them on your profile here so we can have a look too!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Katie27 View Post
    Hi, I've recently starting crossdressing and love it.does any one know of irish sites to meet like minded people.i have looked around but nothing really suits what I'm looking for. I'd love to be able to share pics and videos but that's about as brave as I can go for the moment. I'm young and look very good in tights and heels ;-) any suggestions??
    There is a website that you might find interesting. It is a .com address. The name is tvchix.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

5. Default

Hey....thanks for all the pm's and replys. I can only log on every now and then so please don't think I'm ignorant for not replying.
    I can't seem to upload pics other than my profile or add friends or groups,am I doing something wrong?