Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Please help!

  1. Default Please help!

    Hi Guys,

    I have been on and off this website for couple of years and being in relationship, nervous of visiting and couldn't have enough courage to book an appointment! I am just blown away with this beautiful escort from Czech and couldn't resist!!

    With the regulations changing new laws coming - I m just horrified if I couldn't go later!!!!!

    Wondering if its all safe and good to go for a meeting!?!

    please advixe

    Regards
    Shine

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyDub View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I have been on and off this website for couple of years and being in relationship, nervous of visiting and couldn't have enough courage to book an appointment! I am just blown away with this beautiful escort from Czech and couldn't resist!!

    With the regulations changing new laws coming - I m just horrified if I couldn't go later!!!!!

    Wondering if its all safe and good to go for a meeting!?!

    please advixe

    Regards
    Shine
    show us the profile, shine, as it might be the mark...

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    show us the profile, shine, as it might be the mark...
    Thanks warmcome!

    This is the profile - Holly - Oh My God - Shes beautiful!
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomasis1 View Post
    Hey Shine,
    all those years you've been on this website and you've never book an actual appointment? Time to fix that!
    Sure, go for it. Use help of some credible, sound (not to mention super hot) lady and enjoy immensely. People are several times likely to regret things they've never done than those things that they did! (true fact, read sociological and psychological studies ). Let the community know afterwards via your review...

    Thanks Tomasis1; that's very well said! Spot on...
    Very true about the sociological and psychological studies!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    nice, is that the law in NI you were concerned about?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    nice, is that the law in NI you were concerned about?
    yes, that's the one; was in news yesterday ...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyDub View Post
    yes, that's the one; was in news yesterday ...
    i didn't hear anything about it, strangely

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •