Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do women have boob jobs

1. Default

It's mad women who have small breasts... want big one... And women who have big one's want small one!! Like all women... Hard to please !'n

Ah no, women are very self conscious about their appearance!! And haven't boob jobs!! Make them feel good bout themselves and their appearance!!
    f@#k it will be grand!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    We get them done to make ourselves feel better in our own skin. I'd never have gone through 2 operations so far for a man. There may be an element of competing with other women too......the media doesn't help but personally speaking, I definitely have not messed about with my boobs for the sake of men x
    but what happens when those women go a size bigger, do you go again,when it enough, enough, some woman have gone too far and their boobs look ridiculous, how can they even manage to run with them without causing whiplash..
    Last edited by Mickey O leary; 22-10-14 at 13:17.

May I be bold and say...... This is an idiotic question, I mean why go to the hairdressers, why wear make up, why get fit, blaa blaaa blaaaa if a woman wants to feel better thats a positive and quite frankly it's nobodys business anyway.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Kendra (22-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey O leary View Post
    but what happens when those women go a size bigger, do you go again,when it enough, enough, some woman have gone too far and their boobs look ridiculous, how can they even manage to run with them without causing whiplash..
    No I don't think it's a case of who has the bigger boobs, it's more the flattering shape that having an augmentation can give you x

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    May I be bold and say...... This is an idiotic question, I mean why go to the hairdressers, why wear make up, why get fit, blaa blaaa blaaaa if a woman wants to feel better thats a positive and quite frankly it's nobodys business anyway.
    Well said xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

Clyde (22-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    What's got on your tits, You, like myself will not have to worry about the hairdressers anyway.
    And there is a huge different between getting a perm and getting getting surgery.

Don't take things so seriously, lighten up will you....

What's got on your tits, You, like myself will not have to worry about the hairdressers anyway.
    And there is a huge different between getting a perm and getting getting surgery.

We get surgery because we want to and it's the life we're living in these days. It's not for everyone but for those who do have surgery, it's our business.......there's no need to explain why to anyone, it's our bodies and our money.
    Last edited by Kendra; 22-10-14 at 13:48.

Reviews

No I don't think it's a case of who has the bigger boobs, it's more the flattering shape that having an augmentation can give you x
    suppose but know several friends that have great shape to their boobs, perfect actually to us guys but still went up several sizes, sometimes bigger is not always better but women do feel the need to change things and we just have to accept it.

Naa Not taking is seriously at all bud, we have a diffrent outlook than ladies ( in general ) we don't care as much about our looks. If it makes her feel better why not? I just find it a bit rude to ask, but hey if its up for debate thats my imput.

Ps .. I've talked to many ladies who were unhappy when the boobies started to sag a bit and the lift made them feel great and thats just one reason and there's plenty more.
    Last edited by Clyde; 22-10-14 at 13:55.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

We get surgery because we want to and it's the life we're living in these days. It's not for everyone but for those who do have surgery, it's our business.......there's no need to explain why to anyone, it's our bodies and our money.
    it was a general question not a personal one. I blame the Americans

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast