Thread: GFE V emotion

Default GFE V emotion

I've been thinking ( there's a new one ) when you get gfe which is awesome just remember some do it so well and for sure enjoy it too, just be carefull not to mix the vibe. Be carefull on both sides as the physical contact of joy can be misunderstood as emotion. There is an agreement on time and compainiship and thats it the time that gets paid for.
    Am I wrong..?
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I've been thinking ( there's a new one ) when you get gfe which is awesome just remember some do it so well and for sure enjoy it too, just be carefull not to mix the vibe. Be carefull on both sides as the physical contact of joy can be misunderstood as emotion. There is an agreement on time and compainiship and thats it the time that gets paid for.
    Am I wrong..?
    that's very complex, very deep Clyde,

I just pay the fee and hope for the best
    Last edited by Johnny Simpleton; 21-10-14 at 10:21.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Simpleton For This Useful Post:

Clyde (21-10-14), hornyd (21-10-14)

Very profound Clyde..
    Doesn't stop you falling into the trap though if you are that way inclined, or a bit needy at the time.... Better to remind yourself you are living a fantasy, even though it is with a real person, a fantasy nevertheless.
    If you're talking about "Relationships" they are build brick by brick by brick, not prick by prick by prick..
    Have a good one and enjoy the ride..

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Am I wrong..?

It's called emotional attachment syndrome. It's not a bad thing, although what you say is completely true....we are providing a service and some are really, really good at it.....our clients are only human and some do get attached. I've been seeing some of the same clients since I started doing this on a weekly basis, sure I care about them but for me that's as far as it goes where as some of them have written me wee love letters and stuff. As long as they don't interfere with my private life and know not to cross the line then I am ok with it, I actually think is very flattering and sweet x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

AmantAmant365 (21-10-14)