Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Opt outs

  1. #1

    Default Opt outs

    What bad experiences have been had with escorts who've opted out of reviews? The reason I ask is because I've just spent time with one, and the service was grand. No issues at all.
    Last edited by ZVN60; 19-10-14 at 20:52.
    We live always underground
    It's going to be so quiet in here tonight
    A thousand islands in the sea
    It's a shame

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZVN60 For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (19-10-14), Melindablondey (20-10-14), SmallHorn (19-10-14), warmcome (19-10-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post
    What bad experiences have been had with escorts who've opted out of reviews? The reason I ask is because I've just spent time with one, and the service was grand. No issues at all.
    Dont "take the chance" much.

    Twice if my memory serves me right,

    Both fantastic appoinments.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    Melindablondey (20-10-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Incredible Place
    Posts
    110
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Some opt out as soon as a not so good review is left,i had a few good experiences with girls that opted out but the majority of them were really bad and now realise why they did opt out.
    Nowadays if they opt out i won't book them no matter how attractive they might be
    Last edited by TheIncredibleSulk; 19-10-14 at 21:09.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheIncredibleSulk For This Useful Post:

    mic1980 (20-10-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIncredibleSulk View Post
    Some opt out as soon as a not so good review is left,i had a few good experiences with girls that opted out but the majority of them were really bad and now realise why they did opt out.
    Nowadays if they opt out i won't book them no matter how attractive they might be
    Could a reference from a fellow client change that?

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post
    What bad experiences have been had with escorts who've opted out of reviews? The reason I ask is because I've just spent time with one, and the service was grand. No issues at all.
    I'm glad to hear you had a good experience. It's one of those things where you can't tar everyone with the same brush and say ALL escorts who opt out have a hidden agenda or are awful at their job, it's just unfortunate that the majority of escorts who opt out have had bad reports which gives them all a bad name x

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (20-10-14), Jiberjabber (20-10-14), Melindablondey (20-10-14)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    975
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I'm glad to hear you had a good experience. It's one of those things where you can't tar everyone with the same brush and say ALL escorts who opt out have a hidden agenda or are awful at their job, it's just unfortunate that the majority of escorts who opt out have had bad reports which gives them all a bad name x
    This is true, I personally now only go with the review system as Kendra has pointed out Hidden agendas an awful at their job is it turn off. Personally I only go with reviews plus it is nice to have some banter on this forum beforehand, makes me feel at ease.

  11. #7

    Default

    I tend to avoid opt outs, they have thier personal reasons to do so but I have my suspisions so I dont, plus i generally read others ratings before i ring

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thud For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (19-10-14), TonyB (20-10-14)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thud View Post
    I tend to avoid opt outs, they have thier personal reasons to do so but I have my suspisions so I dont, plus i generally read others ratings before i ring
    That's a good way to put it x

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    127
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I'm glad to hear you had a good experience. It's one of those things where you can't tar everyone with the same brush and say ALL escorts who opt out have a hidden agenda or are awful at their job, it's just unfortunate that the majority of escorts who opt out have had bad reports which gives them all a bad name x
    Kendra you say....
    it's just unfortunate that the majority of escorts who opt out have had bad reports which gives them all a bad name. But therein lies the problem. Even if there was something in the intro that explained why the opt out that might help.. But ask why they opt out on the phone and most don't understand the question ,which is in itself another issue ... Did they put up the profile?
    Last edited by Xman69; 19-10-14 at 23:41.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Incredible Place
    Posts
    110
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Could a reference from a fellow client change that?
    It would help but there are plenty that will allow reviews so why choose the ones that won't, I will stick to the ones that allow reviews.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •