Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't you just hate it when......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I have broken more iPhones in frustration at that happening.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Your on your phone and your stupid nails (if your a women) or fat fingers (if your a man) click on the OP of the thread rather than the thread itself when you want to read it......cause then it takes you to their profile and makes it look like your stalking/snooping on their profile X
    Damn and I thought you fancied me

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Kendra (19-10-14)

Reviews

It can be very annoying but then useing your phone for most things on this site can be frustrating. By the way u can stalk me anytime Kendra lol xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Kendra (19-10-14)

Reviews

This was happening to me for ages on my iPad and it got very irritating, I'd actually considered starting a thread too because it was nearly always dudes profiles I happened to click on ... Lucky me.

The easiest workaround is to open the page in a new tab. If you hold your finger on the click point you get a little pop up option that lets you do that, it also tells you what you are about to open so you'll see if it's someone's profile or a thread or comment.

No more excuses for stalking now

Reviews

Your on your phone and your stupid nails (if your a women) or fat fingers (if your a man) click on the OP of the thread rather than the thread itself when you want to read it......cause then it takes you to their profile and makes it look like your stalking/snooping on their profile X
    Nah i dont mind it tbh

Send nudes

Reviews

I'm gutted all those visits to my profile were accidents, here I thought I had a nice sexy stalker.

Hope your having a nice Sunday Kendra, I really do enjoy your posts as your a breath of fresh air.

Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rob_tig For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (19-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Oh shoot and there's me thinking you actually fancied me lol. ........Gutted

feck i just read willie wackers post.
    You gotta be quick on the draw around here Zilch

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

11. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12